ACC Network Extra question | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Extra question

Why on earth is this so hard. Why can we not just directly subscribe to and stream the ACC Network. $5 a month, $8 a month something like that. Here, take my money. Stream it through your own ACC app, or through ESPN or whatever. WHY does it have to be difficult?

Why on earth is this so hard. Why can we not just directly subscribe to and stream the ACC Network. $5 a month, $8 a month something like that. Here, take my money. Stream it through your own ACC app, or through ESPN or whatever. WHY does it have to be difficult?
The reason is simple and can be answered in one word, capitalism. Even Tony Soprano knew that "the whole point is to maximize your profits." :mad:

Subscribers to ESPN+ will have access regardless of provider or media device. I have PlayStation Vue and access ESPN+ through Roku and the exhibition game is already showing on the schedule. Beginning November 12th you can bundle Disney + with ESPN+ for $11.99 per month. I believe they are also throwing in the basic Hulu access as well in that bundle. If you have young kids or grandchildren who visit frequently it is well worth it.

I think I will buy this and contribute to my family sharing plan. Use my brother's netflix, my Mom's Prime, another brother's youtube red. Time for me to pony up and add to the pile.

I used to have no problems watching Cuse games in Georgia on one of the ESPNs or on Fox Sports South, but those days are now gone. I've seen one SU basketball game (Colgate) at home thus far. Another frustrated Comcast/Xfinity subscriber (been with them since 2008) that doesn't get ACC Network. I've called them to inquire and also request it added, but it doesn't sound like a resolution is coming anytime soon. Might be time to finally cut the cord...

They are all playing games. I have spectrum and I stream with a Roku I get ACC network and I get the ACCX as well. However under the ESPN app I don’t get ESPNU. Last year I did
In Florida this is the situation in New York I get ESPNU

I used to have no problems watching Cuse games in Georgia on one of the ESPNs or on Fox Sports South, but those days are now gone. I've seen one SU basketball game (Colgate) at home thus far. Another frustrated Comcast/Xfinity subscriber (been with them since 2008) that doesn't get ACC Network. I've called them to inquire and also request it added, but it doesn't sound like a resolution is coming anytime soon. Might be time to finally cut the cord...
Maybe it is a blessing in disguise not having the ACC Network with Comcast this year after watching these last 3 games on ESPN.