ACC Network Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having the ACCN cutting in and out? I’m on Spectrum Albany.
No issues here in the Spectrums Syracuse market. Channel 388.

ACC Fans:

“College Football starts in 2 days”

“Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators”

“Reigning National Champs, #1 in the nation, Clemson Tigers”

“Is ‘Cuse back?”

ACC Network:

“DUKE SZN”

What package is ACCN grouped with in syracuse? I have every sports channel available but mine says to receive this channel I must call customer service.

What package is ACCN grouped with in syracuse? I have every sports channel available but mine says to receive this channel I must call customer service.

Apparently it isn’t working because I was an old Time Warner customer and was still under their pricing model.

Apparently it isn’t working because I was an old Time Warner customer and was still under their pricing model.

A few people have found that out.

Just tried to tune in on DirecTV in Wisconsin. The channel claims it is not in my package. I had not seen anything indicating I would have to buy the sports tier if outside the ACC footprint.

Me too

golf channel is on silver level , who watches espn news?
No clue, just going from memory what we lost after we converted over. Was most disappointed about golf channel.

No clue, just going from memory what we lost after we converted over. Was most disappointed about golf channel.
I have friends that LOVE the Golf Channel. I tried watching it once and almost started screaming of boredom.

Just tried to tune in on DirecTV in Wisconsin. The channel claims it is not in my package. I had not seen anything indicating I would have to buy the sports tier if outside the ACC footprint.

Same here in NJ. The DirecTV rep I spoke to said that the roll out is taking longer than expected. Since I have the Ultimate Package (not the first time I’ve been told that ;)) I should be getting the ACC Network. He said to call back in a couple hours if it doesn’t come on. That was over three hours ago. At this point, I’ll just see if it’s there in the morning and call then if I have to.

I’m on spectrum Albany and haven’t had it cut out. I haven’t been watching a ton but have had it on here and there through the day.

If you were in TW plan you kind of assumed you were now on a spectrum plan but you’re not. Call spectrum and ask what comparable service/cost would be on spectrum plan. I was surprised; I changed to the spectrum plan and I have more channels now including HBO/showtime and my bill went down. I also have internet through them and increased my speed package.

I touched upon this upthread, but just to reiterate- as much as this is sacrilege here, my SU football passion, sadly, is not shared by my wife, and is a best one of many passions of my kids. They are absolute comcast devotees and while I would gladly save 40% and get YouTubeTV or Vue to pair with my Roku, Netflix, Prime, and Hulu, Ive been pretty heavily outvoted (every service seems to lack something they care about, I wont bore you with the mechanics- I researched it fairly heavily), so I actually need the $250 a month freaking Comcast service I pay for to pick up this channel.

We went with Youtube TV, kid is pissed he doesn't have Nickelodeon anymore but luckily Amazon has a lot of his Sponge Bob on it lol. I'm so happy we switched and really wish we would have a long time ago.

We went with Youtube TV, kid is pissed he doesn't have Nickelodeon anymore but luckily Amazon has a lot of his Sponge Bob on it lol. I'm so happy we switched and really wish we would have a long time ago.
Same. I dropped Sling for YTTV because of the ACCN, & it’s been a blessing in disguise. Only thing i miss is the NFL Network but I can live w/ that.

YouTubeTV + Netflix + Prime works for our family. My boys are mostly YouTube junkies - but it’s soccer season and the oldest watches PL with me. ACCN is a great addition.

Sidenote - they both love La Familia and it’s gotten them amped for Cuse Football in a way nothing else has

Status
Not open for further replies.