ACC Network Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the silver package but channel 388 is some sbn channel. Does anyone else have this issue on spectrum?

Got this from Optimum in CT about 10 mins ago. ACCN is already included with this sports pack.
Screenshot_20190822-183733_Yahoo Mail.jpg

i can confirm that the bill goes down slightly if you switch to spectrum as you ditch the phone since you switch over to spectrum plan
Be careful, you lose channels. For example, You lose golf channel, one of the Disney channels and ESPN news.

I have the silver tier on spectrum in Ohio and channel 388 isn’t working. I’m so mad!

It’s now on my guide, but I’m not getting the programming. I’m on hold with DirecTV now. There’s no way I should get Big Ten and SEC and not ACC.

I’m able to watch on ps Vue at the same time my son is. Is it normal to be allowed two logins at once in PS Vue?

Also, this is the duke/unc/Norte dame channel. Will only watch when su is playing.

Be careful, you lose channels. For example, You lose golf channel, one of the Disney channels and ESPN news.
Don't know about losing channels, but my cost would go up $30 per month. I am grandfathered in at $101/month plus box/modem/fees... $135 total cost.

Guy told me that they’re running into some issues rolling it out on DirecTV but fear not, I will be getting it. Gosh, I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get to see the Coach K lovefest at 9:00.

Channel 405, Suddenlink, north of H-town!

Hoops review seems out of place this week, but then ESPN wants to portray the ACC as the premier hoops conference.

Channel 405, Suddenlink, north of H-town!

Hoops review seems out of place this week, but then ESPN wants to portray the ACC as the premier hoops conference.
I flipped over and turned to preseason football within about 5 minutes.

I could honestly care less about ACC Basketball the week College Football begins.

golf channel is on silver level , who watches espn news?

Little League World Series baybeee.

Is anyone else having the ACCN cutting in and out? I’m on Spectrum Albany.

Got this from Optimum in CT about 10 mins ago. ACCN is already included with this sports pack.

Looks like the email was off. It is actually channel 248 for me on Optimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.