ACC Network Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sec network is available on select(no nfl network or golf channel package) , im guessing since espn also did that negoitiation we end up there right next to sec network so like 380 ish

344 is available.

A new Charter-Disney carriage deal will include the ACC Network

Spectrum brings the number of people with access to ACCN well over 36 million...more than double with the Pac12N has today.

We should get everything the SECN gets. We have bigger markets, better sports programs, better schools, smarter fans and cleaner fans, etc. Plus we don't have that nut case bald guy running around screaming 'The sky is falling, the ACCN is coming, we are doomed!'

I think that is the gist of his message.

In all seriousness, the SECN is part of the basic select package for Spectrum. It is really important that the ACCN be given that same level of access. The difference in the amount of revenue generated for the schools is enormous.

The Big 10 has 3 networks but only during the football season do they show separate games. As mentioned the SEC has 2 channels but as far as I know only occasionally uses the alternate channel. I would hope we would at least have an alternate channel in addition to the primary channel and actually use both.

Now I wonder if Spectrum will put the ACC Network on their basic tier or force ya to buy a sports package to get it and pay more each month

Now I wonder if Spectrum will put the ACC Network on their basic tier or force ya to buy a sports package to get it and pay more each month
guessing select package

I thought there wasn't a Big 12 network?
Well, there’s Longhorn. ;)

It appears to be wilting. Perhaps at renewal time it will only be available in TX. I don’t see the Big Hat people converting it to a Big XII, err, Big X, network unless they get a bigger chunk of the change.

i think were keeping acc netowrk xtra as streaming option so im guessing just 1
On DirecTv the SEC channel is 611 and the additional channel is 611-1... there is no everyday programming on it.

I’ll likely get sucked into watching (or listening to) the morning show. Wes is a nice guy who I still hear doing the Falcons radio broadcasts in addition to his ACC game coverage. He’s going to be a busy and well paid dude.

If it's like the Big 10 and SEC channels on DirecTv you'll probably have to have the sports package.

Does anyone know, if Comcast doesn't sign up, will games still be available on Apple TV? If so, which content provider?

Does anyone know, if Comcast doesn't sign up, will games still be available on Apple TV? If so, which content provider?
Yup, but you’d need to subscribe to one of the streaming services that does.

I’m a Comcast subscriber in Connecticut. I’m getting the feeling that we’re temporarily screwed. Could be a long wait. Hope I’m wrong.

As someone pointed out earlier, there's always HULU & YouTubeTV.

Will Accn extra con

i was TWC for nearly 18 years with literally zero issues. Switched the boxes to Spectrum and immediately fell apart. Everything went bad. Three visits from service in a month. I will say the internet at the time was killer. I was fair, and told them “you’ve been so good over the years, I owe you the opportunity to fix this” but their attitude was very “I don’t care”. Switched to Fios two years ago this coming October. It has also been wonderful, but making the jump to youtubetv in October.

Unfortunately for me, the only way to get high speed internet is from Spectrum. So even if I cut the cord I'll need their crap internet service.

Let me go into a hypothetical for a moment...

Say someone were to have a log-in to Charter Spectrum. Say this log-in allowed access to premium channels such as HBO & Showtime because the account connected to the log-in has the top cable package.

Would someone with that log-in have access to the ACC Network through the ESPN app?

Let me go into a hypothetical for a moment...

Say someone were to have a log-in to Charter Spectrum. Say this log-in allowed access to premium channels such as HBO & Showtime because the account connected to the log-in has the top cable package.

Would someone with that log-in have access to the ACC Network through the ESPN app?

Status
Not open for further replies.