ACC Network Thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTubeTV + Netflix + Prime works for our family. My boys are mostly YouTube junkies - but it’s soccer season and the oldest watches PL with me. ACCN is a great addition.

Sidenote - they both love La Familia and it’s gotten them amped for Cuse Football in a way nothing else has
I just switched over to YouTube TV yesterday from Sling. I also have Netflix and Prime. That is all we really need.
My kids are YouTube junkies as well. How times change, I used to watch cartoons as a kid, my kids watch other people play video games on YouTube (with restrictions of course).

2019 CF National Championship Game replaying at 3 PM today.

Also looks like they will replay a Florida v Miami from 2003 @ 10PM

YouTubeTV + Netflix + Prime works for our family. My boys are mostly YouTube junkies - but it’s soccer season and the oldest watches PL with me. ACCN is a great addition.

Sidenote - they both love La Familia and it’s gotten them amped for Cuse Football in a way nothing else has

As an aside, would be something very cool if they stretched them out an extra 15 minutes per episode and ran them on the ACC network. It's certainly a network quality production.

As an aside, would be something very cool if they stretched them out an extra 15 minutes per episode and ran them on the ACC network. It's certainly a network quality production.

By the time the entire series is finished, it'll be close to 90 minutes long.

Anyone else getting this error while trying to stream...

I'm a Spectrum Gold customer and I get the ACCN.

Can't stream through the App or the Firestick.

ACCN.png

Question. The schedule put out by the ACC Network shows some games as being on ACC Network and some on ESPN+ (including Liberty). Does this mean I can watch that Liberty game without ACC Network?

I’m able to watch on ps Vue at the same time my son is. Is it normal to be allowed two logins at once in PS Vue?

Also, this is the duke/unc/Norte dame channel. Will only watch when su is playing.

You can have up to 5 (i believe) logins at once.

We went with Youtube TV, kid is pissed he doesn't have Nickelodeon anymore but luckily Amazon has a lot of his Sponge Bob on it lol. I'm so happy we switched and really wish we would have a long time ago.

If you are looking for an easy solution for missing Nickelodeon...here is what I did as my kids watch some shows on it.

Download the Nick app and find a family member or friend that still has Spectrum or Fios. Use their Spectrum/Fios username/password to sign into the Nick app. Your kid will have access to everything Nick...works great and my kids prefer the app versus the actual channel because everything is on demand.

Has anyone tried to just go Comcast internet only without any bundles? They obviously don't advertise those prices.

Packer and Durham from 7-10am

Solid show, was usually good on SiriusXM.

They try to spread the wealth around. We need to get some Cuse fans to call in.

They think Cuse will give Clemson their biggest challenge this year...they set a couple Clemson fans in their place.

Last edited:
Will there be a show covering all of Coach K's surgeries?

Definitely want to see the episode detailing Coach K's saga with the NCAA to first get his 1995 losses expunged and then pressure that oaf Emmert give them (and the 4 wins from 95) back in 2011 when he approached the all time wins record.

Gripping stuff.

Has anyone tried to just go Comcast internet only without any bundles? They obviously don't advertise those prices.
Yes it's what I have to do as Comcrap is the only real internet provider in my area. Lady was really nice I spoke to yesterday when I cancelled my TV part.

I ordered the silver package but channel 388 is some sbn channel. Does anyone else have this issue on spectrum?

I'm 20 miles north of Cincinnati.
388 is SBN for me, too. I'd rather watch Jimmy Swaggart than Syracuse football anyway.

Packer and Durham
Found my new morning show, great stuff
Someone needs to let hem know it's not Carrier Dome anymore ;)
Turned it on at my office and was really impressed. Good chemistry, chill personalities and good content. Definitely think this will be a staple of my workday mornings as well.

That's what I have now. It's not as fast as I'd like. I'm not convinced paying more to bump it to a higher speed will accomplish anything though.

That's what I have now. It's not as fast as I'd like. I'm not convinced paying more to bump it to a higher speed will accomplish anything though.
Typically it does not with them. If you have a package that's around 200mbps that's the 'best' for them in my opinion and experiences with them. That's what I have and get around 180ish most of the time, upload speeds with always be painful with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.