ACC Network Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's what I have to do as Comcrap is the only real internet provider in my area. Lady was really nice I spoke to yesterday when I cancelled my TV part.
Comcast and AT&T are the only options for me. I'd rather just stay with Comcast. I'll call tonight. I know with AT&T they downgrade your speed without TV and limit your data unless you have a basic TV plan or pay an extra $30 for unlimited. I'm wondering if Comcast is similar. I currently have Blast bundled with TV.

Comcast and AT&T are the only options for me. I'd rather just stay with Comcast. I'll call tonight. I know with AT&T they downgrade your speed without TV and limit your data unless you have a basic TV plan or pay an extra $30 for unlimited. I'm wondering if Comcast is similar. I currently have Blast bundled with TV.
My speed stayed the same when I dropped TV. I just tested it again a few minutes ago and it's still around 180-200. So you should be fine.

Still no ACC Network on my DirecTV. Called again this morning. The gentleman I spoke to didn’t seem to know. He implied that they seem to be flying by the seat of their pants. It looks like there might be three options; 1) It’ll come on at some point 2) I won’t get it because I don’t live in the correct zip code 3) It’ll not be in my package but instead, a regional sports package.

My speed stayed the same when I dropped TV. I just tested it again a few minutes ago and it's still around 180-200. So you should be fine.
Thanks for the info!

Still no ACC Network on my DirecTV. Called again this morning. The gentleman I spoke to didn’t seem to know. He implied that they seem to be flying by the seat of their pants. It looks like there might be three options; 1) It’ll come on at some point 2) I won’t get it because I don’t live in the correct zip code 3) It’ll not be in my package but instead, a regional sports package.
I have DirectTV in my office. Try Channel 612. I am watching right now.

annnd goodbye Comcast TV!!!
The rep was nice and knew right away when I said I wanted to cancel TV for a channel they don't offer that was launching today lol.
She tired to tell me it was coming as soon as they got a good price on the deal and that some ACC teams will still play on regular TV etc etc.
Breaking news! Comcast still is gahbage
Told Comcast they have 5 days to get it, or I'm gone.
Comcast's Mission Statement - "We're not happy until you're not happy."

I have DirectTV in my office. Try Channel 612. I am watching right now.
I am aware of the channel number, it’s just not showing. Where are you located?

ACCN is on my Spectrum in PA, but I have to upgrade. I'm going to wait for feedback on its value. :confused:

so, turned it on last night at 6:04p CST and they were interviewing Christian Laetner. Turned on around 8 and it was a segment on Coach K and the class that started Duke to it's fame. Turned on again around 10:30 and the same Coach K show. What? is this the Duke channel?

so, turned it on last night at 6:04p CST and they were interviewing Christian Laetner. Turned on around 8 and it was a segment on Coach K and the class that started Duke to it's fame. Turned on again around 10:30 and the same Coach K show. What? is this the Duke channel?
Haha, I felt the same way when I checked it out last night, but the morning show was really good. They have a football show every Friday night. That “All In” series about Clemson looks pretty cool.

I was turned off by the Tobacco Road Basketball obsession on the opening night, but I’m much more impressed today.

Still frustrated with DirecTV here in Southwest Ohio, I have 612 as a channel now, but says ACCN is not available to me... even though I have a package with both SEC, Big10, NBCSports, NBA TV, etc. working. Gonna have to call I guess

That gives credence to the thought that your zip code is in an ACC market while mine is not.
Surprised that NJ is not considered an ACC market.
An ACC market should run from the tip of Maine to The Keys, right?
I hope this works out for you. I hope the ACC keeps pushing ESPN and the various carriers about all of these inequities.
I plan to sign up at home this weekend for YouTubeTV.
Later Comcast (well, except for the wireless).

Yes, I have Direct TV (w/ ACC Network) but am getting the same message when I attempt to stream via Firestick. Any progress on a solution?

Sounds like it's an ESPN issue. I never had a problem streaming ACCNX before this morning. Now I can't stream either ACCN or ACCNX.

Yet I can watch on TV without a problem.

And I can stream the Bassmasters on ESPN3.

how is it for NFL out of town games? Any options?

how far behind is live action?
Get off of the scoring update notifications that I know you’re on. :)
I only get notified for game starts... that’s It.

I’ll be at an outdoor concert this evening and will watch the Atlanta United game when I get home.

Surprised that NJ is not considered an ACC market.
An ACC market should run from the tip of Maine to The Keys, right?
I hope this works out for you. I hope the ACC keeps pushing ESPN and the various carriers about all of these inequities.
I plan to sign up at home this weekend for YouTubeTV.
Later Comcast (well, except for the wireless).

And yet Illinois is considered an ACC market. Because of ND I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.