ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network

Faegan

All Conference
When the Big 10 went through expansion exercises and ended up taking Nebraska, I spent some time watching the Big 1o Network. I thought that it was very engaging, and thought that it would have been even more so if I were an alumnus of one of the member institutions. In addition to athletics, it also offered more programming about academic and other activities than I would have expected.

As of right now, the ACC has no such offering. It has a network of local affiliates that at face value seems at best like what the Big East has assembled, and perhaps even worse. Didn't spend a lot of time looking but couldn't find a list of channels/stations affiliated with the ACC network.

I really hope that the ACC has the intent of creating a network like that of the Big 10. Haven't heard anything about it, but to me it's absurd not to do it. I really have to tip my hat to Delaney or whoever else is responsible for putting together the Big 10 network. It's making money and it's for the most part a quality product. Hopefully we - the ACC - will get after it. ESPN contract be damned.

I think that this is another big reason to lock up the Atlantic Coast - if ND is out, I wouldnt mind UConn and (hurl) the girls...

The way things are going, I can't imagine there not being an ACC conference within a few years.