ACC schedule teaser... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule teaser...

At least with Friday night games, the local fans can't say that they need to mow the lawn or work in the garden. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just me but I still think it makes our conference look no better than a Mid-Major.

You guys were a couple breaks away from winning it all last year. I don't think that's anything you need to worry about.

SU68 said:
At least with Friday night games, the local fans can't say that they need to mow the lawn or work in the garden. :rolleyes:

That reason is so old and tired. Been going for 50+ years and never heard anyone say they weren't going cause they had to mow the lawn. Thank god for the locals that go. There'd be about 250 fans there.

rrlbees said:
That reason is so old and tired. Been going for 50+ years and never heard anyone say they weren't going cause they had to mow the lawn. Thank god for the locals that go. There'd be about 250 fans there.

Agree. That's crazy. It's fall in upstate NY, who is still mowing the lawn?

Now the leaves and the raking...

Agree. That's crazy. It's fall in upstate NY, who is still mowing the lawn?

Now the leaves and the raking...
The opener is not in the fall.
Grass grows through October, most years.

The opener is not in the fall.
Grass grows through October, most years.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Depends on soil conditions. On average here, May through July it's once a week. August lawns start turning brown unless you have sprinklers... and by late September it's maybe every other week until you retire for the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom