ACC Sunday night | Syracusefan.com

ACC Sunday night

SUfanNC

All Conference
I know ACC plays on Sundays a good bit but has there always been a night game?

there's been a night game for a while now, for like 10-12 years?

My dad is a UVA fan and I was before I went to SU, and I seem to remember there being Sunday night games back in the late 90's early 2000's.

there's been a night game for a while now, for like 10-12 years?

My dad is a UVA fan and I was before I went to SU, and I seem to remember there being Sunday night games back in the late 90's early 2000's.

I guess I never noticed or have forgotten. Either way glad there is something to fill the Sunday night football void

It will be good for us West coasters once ACC play begins next year.

Cuse on Sunday will be weird but if we get a Sunday night really odd

They've been playing on Sunday night for as long as I can remember. Maybe even back to the Jefferson Pilot days.

They've been playing on Sunday night for as long as I can remember. Maybe even back to the Jefferson Pilot days.

She agrees ...

I watch a lot of college ball but it just doesn't ring a bell on Sundays. Worst part is I have lived in ACC country for 12 yrs now.

Lol! I think it's actually from when Fox Sports started carying games.

I watch a lot of college ball but it just doesn't ring a bell on Sundays. Worst part is I have lived in ACC country for 12 yrs now.
Actually, technically everyone is right (sort of) but it might not be what you think. When there is no NFL, the ACC sunday late games always begin at 6 pm. So, after next Sunday, the following seven out of eight Sundays (excluding Super Bowl Sunday), the games begin at 6pm. The only reason they begin at 8 pm tonight and next Sunday is because of the NFL.

Always. I havent missed a Sunday nighter since Bush was in office

lol- thats a first- announcers just compared unc's frontcourt situation to spinal tap's drummers..

Always. I havent missed a Sunday nighter since Bush was in office
I watched them when Jefferson Pilot was carried on Channel 11 in NYC.

I watched them when Jefferson Pilot was carried on Channel 11 in NYC.

Hell I watch the SWAC...of course I am watching an ACC game when there is nothing else on. (I would have even if there was something on)

No guards

Unfortunitally for them since Roy's system needs a good PG to work and he won't adjust it he will just keep trying to get what he has to play the way he wants them to wether they are able to or not.

They have guards just no bigs and are as soft as tissue paper. They are easily the most underachieving team in the country right now.

Will TW pick up the SU and ACC games like it does the SU Big East games. I haven't missed a game (other thinking the wrong time) in years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom