ACC Tournament Match-ups - FINAL VERSION | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament Match-ups - FINAL VERSION

Updated through saturday night. Locked into the 2 seed and the early game friday

If nc state wins we play them

Updated through saturday night. Locked into the 2 seed and the early game friday

From Stevens sheet it looks like we play NC State only if we beat FSU Sunday and NCS beats BC. If we lose to FSU, SU would rematch them on Friday as they would be ahead of NC St.

an SU win would also drop FSU to 9-9 in a tie with the winner of NC St./Maryland. If FSU loses and Md. wins FSU keeps the 7 seed. If FSU loses and NC St. wins they split with each other and I really don't feel like going down the standings to see who wins the next tie break. With a win FSU ties Clemson. Again they split with one another so somebody else can tell me that tiebreak.

Won't SU be a 3 seed if we lose today?

bpo57 said:
Won't SU be a 3 seed if we lose today?

No we are locked into the two-seed now regardless if we win or lose today.

From Stevens scenarios article it appears that if NC State wins against BC tonight they will be the #7 seed in our bracket. If they lose the #7 seed will be Maryland. Don't know which I prefer.

From Stevens scenarios article it appears that if NC State wins against BC tonight they will be the #7 seed in our bracket. If they lose the #7 seed will be Maryland. Don't know which I prefer.

Maryland all day

Maryland all day
Terps looked pretty good against UVa today. But at least with them we get a neutral court. It will be a home crowd for State.

NC State isn't a good shooting team while Maryland has Seth Allen. Give me NIT State between the two teams.

Terps looked pretty good against UVa today. But at least with them we get a neutral court. It will be a home crowd for State.
Don't underestimate the amount of Orange we are going to bring to Greensboro.
If it's anything like our visit to Raleigh a few years ago, a game vs. NC State will by no means be a home crowd for them.

I have UNC/UVA playing on Saturday to determine who plays the Syracuse/Duke game on Saturday, which I have Syracuse winning and beating UNC on Sunday.

::hoping someone would make this into an actual tournament bracket::

Found one. Much Better.

acc.png

^^ why do they feel the need to put the Game Winner in the empty spots --- don't they know we've figured out how to read a bracket by now?

Updated Bracket

Attachments

• 2014_acctourney_bracket.pdf
    256 KB · Views: 61
Boy, not many people at the Greensboro Coliseum watching the games. If the ACC tournament were in NYC I bet there would be sell out crowds. Just saying...

Dave85 said:
Boy, not many people at the Greensboro Coliseum watching the games. If the ACC tournament were in NYC I bet there would be sell out crowds. Just saying...

People act like MSG was always packed. It wasn't during the early rounds of crap games..

Thanks, Marsh. Minor typo - Virginia has one ACC loss.

If there's any silver lining with being the 2 seed its that playing Friday night is better than Friday afternoon.
UVA has two ACC losses, Maryland and Duke.

Heard this morning ACC was closing the deal to Play in Brooklyn in 2017 this morning.

People act like MSG was always packed. It wasn't during the early rounds of crap games..
Been there and done that. like that you can change seats at will. Think I tried evrey venue they had, including courtside, all at one game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom