ACC Updates 2020 Football Schedule (10 plus 1) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Updates 2020 Football Schedule (10 plus 1)

So the Ohio State game is gone since the Big Ten got rid of all nonconference games.

Wildhack and Buffalo AD should be working on a home/home and fill that Ohio State spot this year if they play games.
I’d hope for an easier out of conference matchup considering out road lineup. I know I’ll get all the angry anti-UB pm’s from the usuals for saying this but we need easier than a “should be win” as our 11 this year

We better not schedule UB as a +1. I do not care if thats a should be win. Looking at our schedule, schedule Cortland if we can. Anything that’ll be a sure fire 50 point drumming.
Is there really a difference between 2-9 and 3-8? Better just hope the season gets canceled and we can avoid another losing season.

Because if it doesn’t get canceled we’ll all get to listen to how we have a coaching staff that has had 4 losing seasons in 5 years. This program does not need that.

Cortland ;);):):):p do they have a football team? And the home and away list above is that a best guess or does anyone actually know. I think the season gets started in Sept. Question if they get through all of it. Maybe a TBC in the spring if necessary. How will they deal with any team from the like 100 states that you have to quarantine from if you come into NYS. I can tell you this has posed many challenges with planning on students returning in few weeks.

As for our record, this season will have a huge asterisk attached to it for all teams. Dealing with players out with positive tests etc. This season is more for entertainment and financial purposes more than anything else. Keeping revenue stream going to the schools, and helping those at home have something uplifting to do. No one is going to fire a coach, for ex. after this season. Not even us.

thinking-hard-gif.gif

The effort it’s taking to convince myself we’ll make a bowl game

With an 11 game schedule, still need 6 wins for a bowl?

This is pathetic...
???

Swofford actually won. Clemson still gets to play South Carolina and could play Notre Dame twice.

It’s a win for the ACC.

Who is to say that we will even see Clemson? If there are no divisions then it’s possible we avoid them. I am anxious to see what the schedule looks like.

Who is to say that we will even see Clemson? If there are no divisions then it’s possible we avoid them. I am anxious to see what the schedule looks like.
there on our opponent list

I’d be happy with even one road win.

Yeah. If we had gotten off to a 2-0 road start with the normal schedule super easy path to 10 wins.

But last year everyone chalked up Maryland as a automatic win with Liberty.

Hopefully a few of these schools are undefeated when we see them and ranked and we get some good TV coverage.