ACC Updates 2020 Football Schedule (10 plus 1) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Updates 2020 Football Schedule (10 plus 1)

assuming we will be on the road at least the 1st week with possibility of week 2 as well

Can a program opt out for the season like a player can? If so, we should opt out.

It would have been wonderful to play a down/awful Miami and/or FSU. Naturally that opportunity goes to the moneymakers Clemson/ND.

The ACC got an exemption for a CCG with divisions. Please let that be permanent.

We kinda got screwed. Lost FSU at home and got BC and Duke instead. Of course we play at ND when non of ours fans can go. That road schedule is unfair.

Just an awful schedule. No big teams at home and basically the top 3 or 3 out of the top 4 all on the road. Geezus throw us a bone.

when BC or NCSt is your premier game...

The schedule is labelled "Model" . I do not believe it's the actual schedule yet.

The ACC webpage states for FB "Updated 2020 Football Schedule will be available at a later date "

when BC or NCSt is your premier game...

Ya I mean look there isn't going to be fans even if the games are played but must we constantly get s'ed on scheduling wise in this conference. To have to play Clemson, Lville ND and UNC on the road is insane.

As for our record, this season will have a huge asterisk attached to it for all teams. Dealing with players out with positive tests etc. This season is more for entertainment and financial purposes more than anything else. Keeping revenue stream going to the schools, and helping those at home have something uplifting to do. No one is going to fire a coach, for ex. after this season. Not even us.
How is that differen from any other season, they are all for entertainment and financials?

The schedule is labelled "Model" . I do not believe it's the actual schedule yet.

The ACC webpage states for FB "Updated 2020 Football Schedule will be available at a later date "

That's because they haven't assigned dates yet.

Those be the teams.

How is that differen from any other season, they are all for entertainment and financials?
No. You play for wins. Do you really think that if the season goes all the way to a NC game the winning team will not have a huge Asterisk on it? I'm just saying it is not going to be a normal season. The schools need the money and will try their hardest to get this done. The schedule is not a normal schedule. There is nothing that makes it about the regular season.

If SEC goes conference only, I wonder if ACC scraps the OOC games as well. No reason to keep it and adds another bye.

It won’t happen anyways, but if it did we have the worst home schedule of anyone. What a load of BS.
No week to week schedule has yet been released, so not sure how you could know that ours is the worst. Unless you are saying any ACC teams we play would be the worst.

If SEC goes conference only, I wonder if ACC scraps the OOC games as well. No reason to keep it and adds another bye.
No chance the ACC and SEC didn’t coordinate before the ACC announced today.
They specifically left one OOC game for a reason and know the SEC is likely doing the same.
I listed what the nonconference games should be for every SEC/ACC team last week.

No week to week schedule has yet been released, so not sure how you could know that ours is the worst. Unless you are saying any ACC teams we play would be the worst.
the opponents have already been set

No. You play for wins. Do you really think that if the season goes all the way to a NC game the winning team will not have a huge Asterisk on it? I'm just saying it is not going to be a normal season. The schools need the money and will try their hardest to get this done. The schedule is not a normal schedule. There is nothing that makes it about the regular season.
Nothing is normal, but entertainment and financial reasons are the same. You still have to win games to be considered successful. Frankly playing a full ACC schedule with ND is pretty appealling to me. I just hope fans can somehow be at home games even at a limited capacity. Assuming of course that any of this happens at all. I hope it does.

huh? Dates don’t matter. Taking about who we play home vs away. But like I also said, it’s not going to matter.