ACCT Games for Mar 12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Games for Mar 12

Beating NC State or Louisville does nothing. We just have to survive and advance. Wins over Duke and Virginia would give us a shot I would think. Think Louisville is an easier team for us to beat a 3rd time.

At least Duke is more beatable than UNC. We got a good draw. NC State, Duke and Virginia are all beatable. And hope some one else knocks off UNC.
You mean Clemson not UVA
If Cuse somehow beats Duke, beating Clemson will be tough

We ain’t dancing without winning the ACC tournament. No chance
With that resume? I’d think there’s at least a chance. 9 Quad1/2 wins and only one bad loss (against a top 100 NET team at home).

Not enough to feel confident on Selection Sunday, but our resume would hold some weight against other bubble teams for sure. Especially coming off a ACCT Championship Game appearance.

Idk who we want, I assume if Horne is out Syracuse stands a very good chance of blowing Nc state out. Burns can’t possibly be in the position to play 2 good games in 2 days, so I feel like NC state is best opponent versus Louisville with a red hot Skyy Clark and BHH

Idk who we want, I assume if Horne is out Syracuse stands a very good chance of blowing Nc state out. Burns can’t possibly be in the position to play 2 good games in 2 days, so I feel like NC state is best opponent versus Louisville with a red hot Skyy Clark and BHH
I think Horne plays tomorrow. Regardless I rather play Lville

Imagine having this stat line as a team…..and lose! Wow

Attachments

• IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 47
I say horse manure to having to win it all. We win tomorrow night and against Dook, who knows. We win three games (NC State, Duke, and Virginia), I declare, we're in. Mark it down.

It’s all going according to plan! I hope Horne plays. No way he’s 100% tomorrow with a hip flexor. He might be able to make some shots but no way he’ll be able to defend our guards. We know the scout.

Need to get the train rolling tomorrow.

Miami is jacking up a lot of 3's and they're not very good at it. 24% and falling.

Miami mailed it in a long time ago.

As much as we're not happy with our decline the last several years, we've never been flat out embarrassing. Most teams go through this.

Yikes. Laranaga getting saved by Bathea
They’ve been dealing with injuries all season but it’s insane that they’ve lost 10(!) in a row and haven’t won since Feb 3. They were 15-7 and are now sitting at 15-17. Yikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom