ACCT Games for Mar 12 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Games for Mar 12

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
First Round
2 p.m. – No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 13 Georgia Tech (ACC Network)
4:30 p.m. – No. 10 NC State vs. No. 15 Louisville (ACC Network)
7 p.m. – No. 11 Boston College vs. No. 14 Miami (ACC Network)

might be good that Syracuse missed the 5, ND is looking scary efficient.

might be good that Syracuse missed the 5, ND is looking scary efficient.
Micah Shrewsberry is proving to be a really good coach. If we went with an outside hire, he was near the top of my list.

ŕ g
ND 84, GT 80
Tough way for Tech to lose. Two straight turnovers, one looked unforced. Huge comeback and really should have won. Not sure how Stoudemire was so cordial in the handshake line. I would be pretty pissed. I guess that's why I don't coach.

Not sure how Stoudemire was so cordial in the handshake line. I would be pretty pissed. I guess that's why I don't coach.
I think about this every time I see a coach who just lost an excruciating game being cordial just moments later - I would not be able to

I agree with you to a degree, I do think Micah is solid and will make them a solid (not great) program, but it’s funny.

If Red went 12-19, peoples hair would be on fire here
Shrewsberry also lost almost the entire roster and returned nearly zero from last season: "2.4% of minutes played and 1.6% of scoring return from 2022-23 roster". He had to start from scratch at a new school. How they finished is impressive.

Syracuse returned 3/4s of the coaching staff and only lost two guys who played regular minutes and the staff would have been happy if they had returned.

Shrewsberry also lost almost the entire roster and returned nearly zero from last season: "2.4% of minutes played and 1.6% of scoring return from 2022-23 roster". He had to start from scratch at a new school. How they finished is impressive.

Syracuse returned 3/4s of the coaching staff and only lost two guys who played regular minutes and the staff would have been happy if they had returned.
All that may be true (and is)

I still stand by my comment.

If we went 12-19, people would be freaking out not saying "how they finished is impressive"

So who do we want here? A hobbled NC State or a nothing left to play for Louisville?

If you are under the assumption we need to win the whole thing, we prob want LVille

IMG_3750.jpeg
Well we know how DJ spends his NIL money.

I'd rather play NC State minus horne than Louisville with their size advantage and rebounding fervor

We want the team that has won 8 games all season…
NC State would give us another Quad 2 win. If we only make the championship game, we’d be sitting at:

Quad 1: 4-8
Quad 2: 5-2
Quad 3: 9-1
Quad 4: 4-0

NET: Somewhere in the 60s probably, who knows.

Overall: 22-12

Might be enough to get in.

Louisville gives us nothing but a Quad 4 win. If we need to win it all, that would be fine though.

NC State would give us another Quad 2 win. If we only make the championship game, we’d be sitting at:

Quad 1: 4-8
Quad 2: 5-2
Quad 3: 9-1
Quad 4: 4-0

NET: Somewhere in the 60s probably, who knows.

Overall: 22-11

Might be enough to get in.

Louisville gives us nothing but a Quad 4 win. If we need to win it all, that would be fine though.
We ain’t dancing without winning the ACC tournament. No chance

Both Louisville and NC State stink and both apparently have lame duck coaches. In other words, we are pretty lame if we lose to either one of them tomorrow

We ain’t dancing without winning the ACC tournament. No chance
Maybe but beating Duke and then(if seed holds) UVA could get us in. Just don’t see that happening anyway but it’s fun to talk about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom