ACCT Games for Mar 14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Games for Mar 14

I thought they weren’t calling those hanging on the rim technicals this season?

I think it's different if you do it after making a basket as opposed to hanging on the rim while you're trying to grab the ball and make a basket, like he did.

I’m sure they wouldn’t have called had the dumbass not grabbed the miss while still holding on to the rim.

How many crucial FTs will NC state miss? Jeez

Genuinely appreciate Dook pissing down their leg after Cuse and UMass gets their doors blown off to end the season. Thank you douchebga Scheyer and crybaby Flip! Kick rocks on your way home.

I think it's different if you do it after making a basket as opposed to hanging on the rim while you're trying to grab the ball and make a basket, like he did.

I’m sure they wouldn’t have called had the dumbass not grabbed the miss while still holding on to the rim.
Yup - realized it after the replay. Original post was made too quickly on my part.

duke3.jpg

So what does it mean?

- We should feel so bad because Duke couldn't beat NC State, either.

- We should feel bad because if we hadn't pulled such a stinker, we would have beaten Duke, too.

Maybe our net goes up now given we beat Pitt twice and nc state twice, I still think it’s bs we aren’t in the discussion I know i know but we aren’t that far off either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom