ACCT Games for Mar 14 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Games for Mar 14

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Quarterfinals
Noon – No. 1 North Carolina vs. No. 9 Florida State (ESPN)
2:30 p.m. – No. 4 Pitt vs. No. 5 Wake Forest (ESPN/ESPN2)
7 p.m. – No. 2 Duke vs. No. 10 NC State (ESPN)
9:30 p.m. – No. 3 Virginia vs. No. 11 Boston College (ESPN)

Last edited:
What if NC State(beating Duke) win over Pitt(beating UNC) on the championship game. Also Oregon won PAC12. Does 6 quad one win Syracuse deserves to be in NCAA tournament?
No we don’t deserve to be anywhere near the NCAA tournament. I’ve watched a lot of basketball and the NET was pretty accurate

What if NC State(beating Duke) win over Pitt(beating UNC) on the championship game. Also Oregon won PAC12. Does 6 quad one win Syracuse deserves to be in NCAA tournament?
It’s highly unlikely, but you’re not wrong in that there is a small possibility depended on how things play out until Sunday that Syracuse can still somehow sneak in. Especially, if the committee decides to put less emphasis on the NET rankings. Team rankings has us at a 7.8% chance of making the NCAA tourney. I imagine that this is based on awaiting results of games that have yet to be played that can make our resume look more favorably or less favorably to the committee. Not going to happen, but yeah there is still results in other games that can still change the quality of the resume for better or worse. We do need a lot better though.

It’s highly unlikely, but you’re not wrong in that there is a small possibility depended on how things play out until Sunday that Syracuse can still somehow sneak in. Especially, if the committee decides to put less emphasis on the NET rankings. Team rankings has us at a 7.8% chance of making the NCAA tourney. I imagine that this is based on awaiting results of games that have yet to be played that can make our resume look more favorably or less favorably to the committee. Not going to happen, but yeah there is still results in other games that can still change the quality of the resume for better or worse. We do need a lot better though.
Stop please stop.Better chance of hitting the powerball in back to back weeks.

NC State up on Duke.

Cannot decide who I more want to lose..

NC State bc they just beat us & they seem like doinks, or Duke bc they are historically doinks.

What a rebound and put back by Diarra. Man, I'd take their 3 bigs any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom