AD Wildhack Press Conference - Friday 10:00 a.m. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

AD Wildhack Press Conference - Friday 10:00 a.m.

Piece of advice to JW if you are pledging patience with the new uniforms you better be listening to what people want and don’t underwhelm it.

he's confident b/c he prob has 3-4 diff uniforms being released which will touch all uniform zealot jurisdictions (retro, new, modified retro, special occasion, etc)

perhaps at one of these PC things the news people can ask about fixing the sound of the PC..

year after year and they cant fix this? just install 5-10 fixed Mics and have some sound tech dud switch to the live mic when the question is asked..

Please have an all black one off with bright orange solid numbers.
Poke 'em!
5985557701_4bc767a7d9_b.jpg

okst-11-12-allblack-chrismorrison-675x380.jpg

he's confident b/c he prob has 3-4 diff uniforms being released which will touch all uniform zealot jurisdictions (retro, new, modified retro, special occasion, etc)

I would not expect that

so what is the story NIke offered a short deal with less cash or SU wanted the shorter deal for flexibility and more control?

so what is the story NIke offered a short deal with less cash or SU wanted the shorter deal for flexibility and more control?
Yes. Nike likely offered well below our peers dollar wise and a long term deal and SU, knowing the market is soft, negotiated the dollar value up some and the duration down some. Wildhack has played hardball for a long time and I trust his handling the business side of the AD while he allows the coaching staffs to run the show on the field/courts.

As far as the potential new uniforms, please just do what Pitt did. Take their old colors and just freshen up the look. It's a perfect blend.
Sounds like wildhack knows what “our brand” is and acknowledged in this presser that he was aware of how the fans don’t like these uniforms. Wildhack knows what our brand is, he is an alumni. He won’t mess this up.

Sounds like wildhack knows what “our brand” is and acknowledged in this presser that he was aware of how the fans don’t like these uniforms. Wildhack knows what our brand is, he is an alumni. He won’t mess this up.

One thing that makes me optimistic about the new uniforms is that Wildhack used to post here so he at least knows what Syracusefan posters want.

One thing that makes me optimistic about the new uniforms is that Wildhack used to post here so he at least knows what Syracusefan posters want.
Did he really used to post here?