AD Wildhack Press Conference - Friday 10:00 a.m. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

AD Wildhack Press Conference - Friday 10:00 a.m.

I think it would be sweet of they put an orange right on the side of the helmet (not Otto ...just an orange ...)

Or maybe...

or possibly...

I think it would be sweet of they put an orange right on the side of the helmet (not Otto ...just an orange ...)

It's actually just gonna be a small square color swatch.

What if they made the helmet have the texture of an orange and a little green leaf on top so the entire helmet looks like an orange

Can’t wait for the uniform threads

You mean you can’t wait for the guy who HATES the new uni.
Didn’t want to stir the pot just yet but you got me

Please, God no! Our orange is a color (albeit Texas rust) not a fruit. We are already called the "fruits" by our opponents. We should be called the Orangemen and the Orangewomen! :vomit:

I'm going to be that guy so the rest of you can see how annoying you've all been

If we go back in time tonite and bring back the 1990s the national media will pick up on it for sure similar to when Pitt went retro again. People recognize us at our best and mock us at our worst. We were at our worst w the GERG/Shafer uniforms respectively. Smart move by Wildhack to dance w the garment that made us relevant on the national stage.

Yeah they seem like they’re pumped (sarcasm font)