Additional Wins | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Additional Wins

The game I'm most nervous about is Wake, which I wouldn't have guessed going into the season. They flat out score points.

On the road at NC State is big. Never easy going on the road, but coming out of a bye with a chance to get some guys healthy, it lines up for us to come out strong.
I guess I just get confused by people who don't see that the conference gets better every year. there are people on this board that think we should win every time against wake forest or nc state..."just because". i have no idea what the "just because" is.

much worse SU teams have beaten much better opponents on Friday night Dome games.
so that is what we are hanging our hat on? it seems to me that pitt regularly out recruits us.

I was originally really afraid of the FSU game when the schedule came out but that fanbase is not in that coach’s corner and there is zero home field advantage this season for them unlike the past...

we are 3 and 13 in our last 16 games against pitt, maybe it should be a Friday night so we have a chance.

I guess I just get confused by people who don't see that the conference gets better every year. there are people on this board that think we should win every time against wake forest or nc state..."just because". i have no idea what the "just because" is.

Gets worse too. Trick is seeing which is which.

Those people have not seen Jamie Newman play. That dude will kill us in the rpo game unless the defense really improves.

I rank them as most likely to least likely to win:

Hc
Bc
Nc state
Pitt
Fsu

Pitt series has always gone back and forth.. due to go our way pretty soon and really we totally blew the last 2 on the road down there.

Those people have not seen Jamie Newman play. That dude will kill us in the rpo game unless the defense really improves.

That’s 100% correct - he’s been killing it. I’ve seen their secondary play too. I’d expect a shootout.

thurs night off a bye. if they give a Ball state effort we will be fine.. FSU game will be telling to where they are at.

Going into the NC State game, Syracuse will be 3-2. The ACC is hard to read. SU can literally run the table because of how suspect the teams are on the calendar or they can go 5-7 and miss a bowl game altogether. There isn't anyone ahead that should put fear in the hearts of SU fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom