After 5 games | Syracusefan.com

After 5 games

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
I still don’t know. Offense has flashes but the Oline not overly impressive. Heckel should help at least a little. D has looked good for the most part if you wipe out the Maryland game. Nobody on schedule looks unbeatable or a walk over. Buckle Up

We are -78 vs. power five teams and +81 vs. non-power five teams.

I don't know what means, either.

This season will either resemble 2011 or 2013. 2011 was a huge letdown after a good 2010 and the team never seemed to gel or be interested at all losing the final 5 games. 2013 was a grind out six win and just get a Bowl birth kinda year. Hopefully we can manage 6.

It’s all OL and LB development. Those units take a step and we will more than we lose

The most discouraging thing is the offensive line, which had trouble blocking even a mediocre FCS team.

The most encouraging thing is that we have established that we can use the tight ends to good advantage, that we can throw to the backs, that DeVito can run the ball, that Triston Jackson is a star and now we've seen Taj Harris have a good game and Sean Riley is starting to get his mojo back. That's a lot for a defense to cover.

There are a lot of “winnable” games left on the scheudle

We know the “cards” we have been dealt it’s all going to depend on how Dino plays them

I truly think the NC State game makes or breaks the year, if we come out and get a solid road win we will win 7 games, if we lose to the Wolf Pac we go 5-7 or worse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom