AJ Long to Wagner | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

AJ Long to Wagner

fc550x550white.jpg

images

Yikes...this dude got humbled quickly
Unfortunate. Didn't he start against FSU, and next year he'll be seeing Bentley and Bloomsburg?

Does he still have the Syracuse tat?
From that pic of him in that Wagner post and seeing a video of him working out recently with Madei there is something there but I think it has turned into artwork coverup.

He clearly loves the game. Didn't he start against FSU? Now he'll be seeing Bloomsburg and Bentley.

How many SU players have transferred to other schools and become stars? They usually carry their problems with them.

(It will be interesting to see what Jordan Fredericks does, though. Popcorn and soda)

How many SU players have transferred to other schools and become stars? They usually carry their problems with them.

(It will be interesting to see what Jordan Fredericks does, though. Popcorn and soda)

I'm really curious to see what happens with Austin Wilson at Coastal Carolina this year if he ends up starting. I hope he does well there.

I'm looking forward to Kendall Moore pulling in ten catches a game and 12 TDs on the season at Texas.

Poor kid. The stories about the severity of his concussion symptoms were terrifying. Hope he does well, but I also hope he never sees another football field.

The final insult will be the article detailing how a player ended up at Port Chester who one time played at FSU.

The final insult will be the article detailing how a player ended up at Port Chester who one time played at FSU.

Also the great recruiting that brought him to Syracuse in the first place...-

That is kind of a cool mascot. We're gonna WHOOP your @ss is what I imagine they say.

Also, possibility exists for a terrifying whooping crane call that their fans can deploy to help their team when it is in need.

AJ has bulked up some...the kid was meant for the Freeze Option.

Been a lot of discussion lately about medical DQs and many cases are very controversial but if you suffer a severe concussion from falling out of bed I'm not sure football is a great option.

Been a lot of discussion lately about medical DQs and many cases are very controversial but if you suffer a severe concussion from falling out of bed I'm not sure football is a great option.
Agreed.

By some accounts here, I expect a 2,500 yard 24 TD season from Mr. Fredericks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom