Akeem Jones QB Miami Carol City H.S. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Akeem Jones QB Miami Carol City H.S.

Looks to me that if he doesn't work out at QB, if he is given a shot, that he is slotted in at RB after gaining about 10-15 lbs during a RS year. No RB in this class.

I don't know where he ends up. I trust the staff to figure it out. Looks like a great athlete - and a kid desperate to get out of FL.

really going to pull for this kid after reading a lot about him. Happy he chose us and could be a great addition and the future qb of this team. Good for him I'm glad he is going to enjoy being at Cuse, and the more athletes the better we are.

Several stories like this! Here is blurb from Brett Favre's wiki page (the most reliable source of information there is ;)):

After high school, Southern Mississippi offered Favre a scholarship (the only one he received). Southern Miss wanted him to play defensive back, but Favre wanted to play quarterback instead. Favre began his freshman year as the seventh-string quarterback and took over the starting position in the second half of the third game of the year against Tulane on September 19, 1987. Favre, despite suffering a hangover from the night before and vomiting during warm-ups, led the Golden Eagles to a come-from-behind victory with two touchdown passes.[15] Favre started ten games during his freshman year and won six of them.

Also keep in mind that Aaron Rodgers had no scholarship offers out of high school. You just never know!
So I take it you hate the Packers! ;)