Alan Griffin entering the draft, will sign with an agent | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Alan Griffin entering the draft, will sign with an agent

Everything is all booked and planned bro. Don't go there. In West Palm Beach.
What’s wrong with West Palm Beach? Heading to Palm Coast next week. It’s beautiful, brostache.

Oh, so why can’t go there? I wouldn’t crash your wedding, don’t worry. Unless, you’ve got open bar.

Don't go there meaning alluding to my wedding be called off. Or not going to happen. Just like I wouldn't sell anybody a car least I hope I haven't from this board certain wouldn't have anybody from here at my wedding.

Don't go there meaning alluding to my wedding be called off. Or not going to happen. Just like I wouldn't sell anybody a car least I hope I haven't from this board certain wouldn't have anybody from here at my wedding.
giphy.gif

Why not...?

There was a wedding of a board member that a few of us attended years back.. It was a beautiful wedding, memorable and we had a really good time... This green jacket became legend!!

come on dont be like that

Why not...?

There was a wedding of a board member that a few of us attended years back.. It was a beautiful wedding, memorable and we had a really good time... This green jacket became legend!!

Please after how I have been treated by board members and the names I have been called.

You dig but your dig hit rocks. I don't sell used cars.

What times the bachelor party?

Please after how I have been treated by board members and the names I have been called.
When people stop talking to you, that's when you worry... Place is like Cheers and everybody knows your name FCOL, good or bad. Now, I have a brother who likes to provoke Sh(ut your mouth) to get a rise out of people now and then and to be a contrarian... and he likes that Sh(ut your mouth), not saying that's you but trust me... The person who gets on you the most and hardest on the board would greet you like and old friend, be the first to buy you a beer, and would stand toe to toe with you in a room full of opposing fans... Trust!

Last edited:
Why not...?

The guy wearing the green jacket would make a paper bag look smoking.

Webster's Dictionary defines 'wedding' as 'the fusing of two metals with a hot torch.' Well you know something? I think you guys are two medals. Gold medals.
Easy rider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom