Alan Griffin entering the draft, will sign with an agent | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Alan Griffin entering the draft, will sign with an agent

People make bad decisions they have to live with. He will have to when he goes undrafted and is toiling in the g league or overseas.
Unless you are Alan Griffin, you don't know squat about his motivations and opportunities. Is it still a mistake if he plays 10 years overseas making somewhere between $500k and $1.0 mm a year? What if he only makes $200k playing overseas? How does that compare to the average college grad? How does that compare to what you make in a year (I don't really care to know the answer, that was more for you to consider before chiming in on someone else's decision-making in the future)?

I thought Jeremy Grant made a bad decision at the time.
Love Jerami and never doubted his potential ever. I doubted his timing though- thought one more year he would have been a higher draft pick, earned much more money, much earlier in his career. Happy it worked out for him - he worked hard and was determined but was rated too low for too long.

Will be undrafted and will be feeling sorry bout the decision he made. Should of came back. Makes it worse his dad is a nba coach.
How'd you prediction on Patrick Baldwin Jr. go?

lol.

I personally dont see a nba future for alan either but hope i am wrong.

How do you know he made a bad decision? How do you know that he would prefer another year at Syracuse versus the G League or overseas? My telepathy isn't what it used to be.

1625768285721.png

Alan Griffin is a really great young man, a good player with a future playing basketball and doesn’t deserve the slander that our fan base has projected on him.

He either got really hot or really cold and unfortunately ended the season losing a bit of trust from JB because of his decision making, but I think it’s time to stop throwing negativity on him and hope he succeeds in the nba or overseas.

Someone famously said that Bazeley was going to end up “flipping burgers” shortly after he decommitted. Obviously events played out a little differently.
Wait..... wait.....no they didn't.

Wait ... I'm spiraling...rfuwrfuerfgyuweuiqwef

Someone famously said that Bazeley was going to end up “flipping burgers” shortly after he decommitted. Obviously events played out a little differently.

Looked up the poster...

Same poster, Quincy thread

“Maybe they can develop his ability to make layups. He can't dribble to save his life. Good luck”

So great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom