Alan Griffin entering the draft, will sign with an agent | Syracusefan.com

Alan Griffin entering the draft, will sign with an agent

I wish him all the best but I cannot see a scenario where he gets drafted. I think he has less of a chance of getting drafted than Oshae did.
One wonders why he feels the need to sign with an agent. Hope his Dad is advising him and has some inside dope.

Griff has a chance. Athletic, can shoot from any level, blocks shots for a guard/forward. His defense will likely be better suited to NBA.
I wish him well and really hoped that his year here could have been more fulfilling. Good luck.

I will always look back on AG as perhaps the most mystifying player to ever play for the Orange. Trick or treat does not do him justice. Smart, well spoken kid who took some of the dumbest shots I've ever seen. Talented passer who refused to move the ball. Tremendous athlete who hated to go to the basket. Fantastic dunker who barely tried to dunk. Great free throw shooter who couldn't get to the line. Great shooter with his feet set off the pass who would rather shoot off the dribble off balance.
Maybe he will do the unexpected once again and play in the NBA. Rooting for him.

I will always look back on AG as perhaps the most mystifying player to ever play for the Orange. Trick or treat does not do him justice. Smart, well spoken kid who took some of the dumbest shots I've ever seen. Talented passer who refused to move the ball. Tremendous athlete who hated to go to the basket. Fantastic dunker who barely tried to dunk. Great free throw shooter who couldn't get to the line. Great shooter with his feet set off the pass who would rather shoot off the dribble off balance.
Maybe he will do the unexpected once again and play in the NBA. Rooting for him.
He went up for a dunk against Bryant and came up about a foot short... Right then I knew he was not what we thought...

Given his Dad's experience and connections hopefully AG can have all the right resources and take the right steps to be successful. It's clear he came in hoping to elevate his game and market himself for the next level. While it didn't play out as he fully intended I wouldn't be surprised if after a few years he got his shot.

Wish him all the best and thank him for everything he gave in his time here.

As far as we know Q does not have an agent. He is leaving the door open. Playing for next years Cuse could be an attractive option.

This one really is a bummer. I think we need to hit the portal for another forward even if Jimmy comes also.

This one really is a bummer. I think we need to hit the portal for another forward even if Jimmy comes also.
naaa, we're set at the 3 (Benny, Cole, Jimmy Jr) with Q possibly coming back (dont see him coming back to fight for minutes but)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom