Albany Game Lookahead | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game Lookahead

Predictions : Albany wins 20-2 on Saturday. Cuse goes 0-13. Hobart, Cornell, Colgate and Albany make FF. Belichek hired, brings along PSU lax legend Hogan as coordinator n exiled Pitino to help recruiting. Wildwhack cuts tuition by 3/4 for all athletes thanks to large donation of Bezos' ex and a sudden rise in global warming brings Fla temps to Upstate. We bring in 15 of the top twenty prospects each year under Belichek and Cuse goes on to win 6 national titles in ten years. Cuse fans unhappy about the other four years of only making final four and Beliichek resigns under pressure from Syracuse.com lax forum

Watching Lehigh contain UVA with a zone, any chance Cuse runs one tomorrow? It worked in limited use against Colgate.

Watching Lehigh contain UVA with a zone, any chance Cuse runs one tomorrow? It worked in limited use against Colgate.

Only issue with a zone is that Albanys middies are mostly shooters, you want to force them to dodge. Id rather see them try and shut of Nanticoke.

Not sure it work. UA attack are box players with great hands in small cracks

If Voigt struggles, how about putting Seebold in the middle? He is a big kid with a decent handle.
Liking this the more I think about it. I hope Desko considers this if he’s not getting on the field at attack; Owen can dodge and we just might need a dodger on that second line.

If I’m Syracuse I definitely throw in a lot of zone. I think you pack it in and make Albany’s outside shooters prove they can beat you. Sean Eccles and Alex Burgmaster are the two outside shooters.

I’ll be shocked if Desko doesn’t throw in quite a bit of situational zone today

"We need to play faster".

"LAX players aren't smart. Keep the offense simple."

"Let the attack go to the goal".

Uncle Ricky is not happy with recruiting. We used to own NYS, but not anymore.

I agree but it isn’t that simple. If you had a kid playing lacrosse Syracuse was virtually invisible on the recruiting trail. I think Desko needs at least one, young, hungry assistant on the staff.

Lately, roster has been too large and to much red shirting. Who has $300k laying around?

I agree but it isn’t that simple. If you had a kid playing lacrosse Syracuse was virtually invisible on the recruiting trail. I think Desko needs at least one, young, hungry assistant on the staff.

Lately, roster has been too large and to much red shirting. Who has $300k laying around?
I think that tuition cost is a major factor in recruiting and 12.6 scholarships spread out doesn't cover very much. I am not sure how much merit/academic scholarship money Syracuse offers in order to offset the private tuition cost. I have heard that some state schools like Michigan offers in-state tuition to out of state athletes. Combine this with Syracuse's lack of presence out recruiting, which I have heard from some D1 parents as well, and you have the formula for under performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom