Albany Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Gameday...

Never thought I’d consider turning this off at halftime but I probably will if we’re down 5+

The passing is absolutely horrific, I am wondering what this team actually practices during the week.

The passing is absolutely horrific, I am wondering what this team actually practices during the week.
Look like they didn’t practice outside to prepare for the elements.

Probably should have

I'm really starting to agree with you on Berkman, I can't believe they won't give someone else a run.

Depth is non-existent right now but play Aburn or someone else to at least change it up, he's just a non factor to much of the game.

With the exception of the Stony Brook game, and even then it took a half, they have not played well outdoors.

We can all see the conditions aren't ideal out there but come on already enough of spraying the ball all over the field.

We can all see the conditions aren't ideal out there but come on already enough of spraying the ball all over the field.

Unfortunately this is what happens when your playing back up guys major minutes. Some of the ancillary guys have been brutal.

Defense has stepped up, O can't keep guys on the field.
That awful fast break defense was inexcusable. They had numbers and didn’t mark up.

They’ve improved since

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom