Albany / Maryland tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Albany / Maryland tonight

holy shoot. Albany in a 10 man ride with goalie pulled. Maryland defender shoots and scores from 65 yards away.

4-4

4-4. UM just scored from beyond midfield against a 10 man ride - open cage.

4-5 Maryland. Rotanz again. splits double scores on a dodge from the wing

7:18 left in the Q2. Even at 5. TO Albany after killing the man up

5-6 Maryland

Rotanze

Big fat ? mark dodge from X. got topside

announcers are saying they moved the game up for travel/academic reasons.

announcers are saying they moved the game up for travel/academic reasons.

i was told for travel reasons but didn't understand why. the announcers said something about maryland arriving by bus late last night. who knows.

The Maryland defense is very good. Rarely out of position, defend well on the inside and fundamentally sound defending 1 v 1

The Maryland defense is very good. Rarely out of position, defend well on the inside and fundamentally sound defending 1 v 1

That's there MO under this staff, D usually very good its the offense that can be hit or miss at times. This is really crunch time for Maryland if there going to finally break through and win that title for the first time in 40+ years. I think the window closes for a year or two if they don't do it this year because they lose a tone to graduation including the entire starting attack, Pons, Davis-Allen, and others.

Their top 6 offensively are really good. That class with Rambo, Heacock and Rotanz has been really good. can't say I wish them success.

Their top 6 offensively are really good. That class with Rambo, Heacock and Rotanz has been really good. can't say I wish them success.

I think Rotanz had to redshirt due to an injury so he's only a Jr. Marylands problem or potential problem is that they don't have anywhere near the depth they usually do (there offense is a black hole after the top 6) and Morris is a step down from what they have had the last two cycles in goal. A team like Denver, ND, Duke could give them fits in the tourney.

The back up Maryland FOGO is giving Irelan all sorts of problems, he's know under 50%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom