Alec Lemon Impressing at Texans Training Camp | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Alec Lemon Impressing at Texans Training Camp

Youngest is heading to Johnson and Wales, Charlotte campus, in less than a month! He's charted his course towards culinary arts/restaurant management. The oldest just took a coaching internship at Methodist University as a DB coach. Looking forward to empty-nesting!!!

If the youngest makes it, that will make us 4 of 4 getting their bachelor degrees. One way to grade a parent... :)

You done good man.

You know we're all rooting for Alec. I have no doubt in the end he'll be on a roster contributing. Alec may not be the biggest receiver and he may not be the fastest, but when you set state receiving records in high school then set them in college, you can play. He just makes catches and makes plays. I only wish he was a Giant. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You done good man.

You know we're all rooting for Alec. I have no doubt in the end he'll be on a roster contributing. Alec may not be the biggest receiver and he may not be the fastest, but when you set state receiving records in high school then set them in college, you can play. He just makes catches and makes plays. I only wish he was a Giant. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad he's not because then I'd have to be a Giants fan.

Hello and how would that be a bad thing? Oh Lord

My cousin is a die hard Eagles fan and would disown me. I've successfully turned him from a State Penn fan into a Syracuse season ticket holder so don't want to lose that battle for the sake of the NFL which I truthfully only care about as it pertains to former Cuse players.

My cousin is a die hard Eagles fan and would disown me. I've successfully turned him from a State Penn fan into a Syracuse season ticket holder so don't want to lose that battle for the sake of the NFL which I truthfully only care about as it pertains to former Cuse players.

I accept your mia culpa as a true Orange, Centenary Ladies, Giants, and Red Sox fan LOL

Agreed notice I put the Orange above my daughter's team!

I'm Orange, Reds, Orange, Red Sox. No need to duplicate fanhood in the same sport. Orange hoops will move up when my son commits in ~2029.

I'm Orange, Reds, Orange, Red Sox. No need to duplicate fanhood in the same sport. Orange hoops will move up when my son commits in ~2029.

I hope he does commit in 2029 my daughter at one point wanted to be an Orange woman and Lemoyne actually came down to scout her but in th end she wanted to stay closer to home which made me happy :D

Thanks much! :) Looking forward to Syracuse traveling our way for the Maryland game - also looking forward to a Fall where most of our weekends won't be spent on the road! Not that we don't love Syracuse, but not driving 12 hours round trip has a certain appeal to it...

Would love for you to come out and join us for the tailgate at the MD game. No cake required ;-)

Way ahead of you - Were in the group with Mark and plan to enjoy a great tailgate and game! :)

Well then, I'll see you there. My 10 year old son and I had a chance to talk to Alec after the spring game this April. He couldn't have been nicer. I told him that my son had drawn a picture of Alec scoring a TD on one of his school notebooks. He seemed to get a kick out of it.

image.jpg

I doubt he's got a career ahead of him in Art School, but I like it!

That's awesome! :)

I tweeted it to Alec once, but it's Twitter, so I wouldn't be surprised if he never saw it. That's ok though, he was thrilled when we met him back in April!