All I Have to Say... | Syracusefan.com

All I Have to Say...

newmexicuse

All Conference
I always watch games from tape.

this one I terminated halfway thru the second quarter.

nuff said.

though I will confess, I did check the score prior to deleting...just in case.

nuff said.

How confusing was it to see them keeping going to Shrader?

nuff said.

I can't think about this. It is so depressing. What happened to this team that caused a 180 degree turn.

I haven’t watched since the Clemson game. 2nd time I’ve tuned out as a fan in 35 years, other time was GROB years.
Love what you're doing btw

I left early only once as my pregnant wife was feeling yucky, and it was during the grob years so I didn’t really feel all that bad.

f s line was extremely talented and just moved our guys. I know I sound like I beat the same drum but we need acc size period. Our lines need talent upgrades. Bigtime. We need to get GS to learn to throw our guys open. Ole miss qb did it several times and receivers were covered well. We need to rest tucker and Gs a game more. I don’t know but yesterday watching that was tough for me.

I just clicked on a YouTube video thinking it was Baber's postgame speech vs FSU from Saturday. Nope, it was the game 4 years ago. It was actually sad to watch while reflecting on what I thought was being built by Babers and company.

I haven’t watched since the Clemson game. 2nd time I’ve tuned out as a fan in 35 years, other time was GROB years.
Thanks for sharing! What about when marrone dropped 5 in a row to end the season? That was different I guess? It wasn’t but Im sure you will create some false narrative to support it. And Dino is facing tougher as well.

And I think Doug is a far better coach than Dino as well

In 40 years I think I may have left a game early maybe 3 times. Last night was one of them
We stayed for the first series of the 3rd quarter, and that was only because my daughter wanted to see the band at halftime. Never left that early.

In 40 years I think I may have left a game early maybe 3 times. Last night was one of them

I was close to leaving…

Then I said no, stay for the seniors and the senior walk and see if they can score….

Then when Dino didn’t call that timeout to let them score I left. I felt bad for the seniors but I said if Dino doesn’t care about them, why should I stay any longer after suffering through this game.

I wish, looking back, I would have left at the end of the 3rd quarter or stayed for the seniors.

I was just so disgusted and I still am

Last edited:
agreed i did all i could to make it through the 3rd quarter, 2nd time ive ever left early. Especially with an hour commute.

Last edited:
Ive calmed down.

Im trying to be ok with the thought of a 7 win regular season. After all, we’d all have signed up for that happily at the beginning of the year.

Still trying

Need a bowl win and some lucky breaks with players choosing to stay.

Our wideout recruiting is unforgivable though. Come on

Ive calmed down.

Im trying to be ok with the thought of a 7 win regular season. After all, we’d all have signed up for that happily at the beginning of the year.

Still trying

Need a bowl win and some lucky breaks with players choosing to stay.

Our wideout recruiting is unforgivable though. Come on
What sort of lucky breaks are you alluding to? I’ve got this bad feeling I can’t shake when it comes to this subject.

What sort of lucky breaks are you alluding to? I’ve got this bad feeling I can’t shake when it comes to this subject.
If we bring back players like Wax, Caleb, Sparrow, Carter, Jerry, Allen, Alford and some others I think we have the foundation to have another good 2023.

Bergeron, Jones and GW are gone

There will be others who leave.

Keep the core of the mob and decent pieces on O.

Our O talent is so shallow its pitiful. We need several post season pick ups to inject some talent. We can’t give the same receivers not named Oronde and Alford any snaps next year

If we bring back players like Wax, Caleb, Sparrow, Carter, Jerry, Allen, Alford and some others I think we have the foundation to have another good 2023.

Our O talent is so shallow its pitiful. We need several post season pick ups to inject some talent. We can’t give the same receivers not named Oronde and Alford any snaps next year
A few of those like Caleb and Jahad I thought would surely be returning.

I agree with all your points.

I mean, Gadsden wasn’t Gadsden last year, players can improve.

I mean, Gadsden wasn’t Gadsden last year, players can improve.
How would we know? Gilbert/Dino didn’t call positive passing plays.

The players I hinted to have had plenty of chances. Plenty.