All I want to see | Syracusefan.com

All I want to see

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
For the first game (I believe) in HCDM's time here, I want to see us dominate a team that we should dominate. I don't care if the score is close for a quarter or two, I want to watch the game and have the feeling that Stony Brook doesn't have a shot regardless of whether they are within a TD or not.

Everyone on here knows that feeling, when it feels like the other team doesn't stand a chance even if they keep it close. You don't know that feeling from the football team but you know that feeling from the BB team. That's what I want to see and feel today.

I don't give a if we have stupid penalties, I don't give a if special teams still looks rough, I don't give a if we only win by 2 TD's because SB holds the ball so long, I don't care about any of that . I just want to watch a game without any stress, like the first half of the Tulane game last year.

I hear you but SB seems like a good team and could very possibly beat Tulane and similar teams. We should win but it might be closer than we all want. I hope it's a blowout and a huge W for us but I'm caucus about this game. SB has some real talent.

agree. want a nice easy dominant win. a "close" game will be seen by many as a loss and will take away the progress gained the last 2 weeks

SB has 1, maybe 2 at most, players that would start at SU. And they can't touch our depth.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

i would love a shutout but doubt it will happen. i just dont want to see SU playing down to SB's level

Just win, baby

For the first game (I believe) in HCDM's time here, I want to see us dominate a team that we should dominate. I don't care if the score is close for a quarter or two, I want to watch the game and have the feeling that Stony Brook doesn't have a shot regardless of whether they are within a TD or not.

Everyone on here knows that feeling, when it feels like the other team doesn't stand a chance even if they keep it close. You don't know that feeling from the football team but you know that feeling from the BB team. That's what I want to see and feel today.

I don't give a if we have stupid penalties, I don't give a if special teams still looks rough, I don't give a if we only win by 2 TD's because SB holds the ball so long, I don't care about any of that . I just want to watch a game without any stress, like the first half of the Tulane game last year.

Sounds like the 2009 Akron game @ the Dome. The score was close but the game was never in doubt or really even stressful

Just win. Next week is the game to floor the accelerator and make a statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom