All inclusive 2021/22 recruiting thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

All inclusive 2021/22 recruiting thread

So I think it takes a few days because just besides the "life " aspect of change for the new staff there's meetings happening reviewing current team, who has signed NLI, looking at Dinos board, sharing their board of guys they were looking at at UVA, watching game film on current team. Give them a few days to organize strategy before going into execution mode so to speak.

So I think it takes a few days because just besides the "life " aspect of change for the new staff there's meetings happening reviewing current team, who has signed NLI, looking at Dinos board, sharing their board of guys they were looking at at UVA, watching game film on current team. Give them a few days to organize strategy before going into execution mode so to speak.
I doubt that there will be much turnover,if any, of current players until after Spring practice. I think the ones that were going have already entered the portal.

I doubt that there will be much turnover,if any, of current players until after Spring practice.
Actually I was not even thinking turnover or anything like that. Was more around Anae needed to just understand what he has with offense pieces before he hits the portal and recruiting. He knows Tucker and GS. That is probably about it.

Actually I was not even thinking turnover or anything like that. Was more around Anae needed to just understand what he has with offense pieces before he hits the portal and recruiting. He knows Tucker and GS. That is probably about it.
The biggest problem will be WR, we have potential, but no proven players. We need a big upgrade to balance our offense. Watching all these bowl games all these teams have 2, 3, or more receivers better then anyone we have.

I imagine this week things should start to heat up. graduate student registration was January 3, first day of classes is January 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom