Allen Crabbe | Syracusefan.com

Allen Crabbe

What a crybaby pu$$y that kid was, pouting he couldn't get a shot off. Waaaaah. You're job is to get open, son. Sort of reminds me of that old Chris Rock bit about parents who say "I take care of my kids." "Muthaa, you supposed to take care of yo kids!" Same can be said of Crabbe finding a shot.

MVP of this game. We don't it without him.
That was the last impression nba scouts will get. Incredible that he would act like that. We've bottles up good players in the tourney before (Harden, Kenny Thomas) but this guy may have just let it cost him millions

MVP of this game. We don't it without him.

This game felt like the ASU second round game in 2009, where Harden couldn't do anything against the zone. We played a bit better on offense in that game, but like this game against a west coast opponent, we shut down their best player, and were never really threatened.

This game felt a like the ASU second round game in 2009, where Harden couldn't do anything against the zone. We played a bit better on offense in that game, but like this game against a west coast opponent, we shut down their best player, and were never really threatened.
Hopefully we play better next round than we did against OU

This game felt a like the ASU second round game in 2009, where Harden couldn't do anything against the zone. We played a bit better on offense in that game, but like this game against a west coast opponent, we shut down their best player, and were never really threatened.

To this day I'm convinced that Harden was injured or sick that game. There is no other explanation for how unathletic and ineffective he was that day

We need a pic of his crying to go along with all of the GTown crybaby pics from last night.

This game felt like the ASU second round game in 2009, where Harden couldn't do anything against the zone. We played a bit better on offense in that game, but like this game against a west coast opponent, we shut down their best player, and were never really threatened.
If I remember, their center had a great game and kept them in it, sorta like Solomon.

gotta be a lot of drag running up and down the court. kinda like driving with the rear doors open

photo (4).JPG

Allan Crabbe either doing his best JB impersonation or trying to compose his "bad self" on the bench

I think his coach messed up with him last night. After he missed that 27 footer his coach was all over him, and Crabbe was really tentative after that.

He finally let loose once the game was already decided and he hit another 27 footer.

Crabbe should have just kept shooting it. He couldn't have done any worse than his teammates did for most of the game.

If I remember, their center had a great game and kept them in it, sorta like Solomon.
Seriously I was thinking if I was Cal's coach I would have been feeding down low EVERY play.

The Harden '09 comparisons are perfect. Harden was just terrible that day. Really had no idea what to do against the zone. I remember thinking that he was wildly overrated.

The Harden '09 comparisons are perfect. Harden was just terrible that day. Really had no idea what to do against the zone. I remember thinking that he was wildly overrated.
Neither of them are in the same stratosphere as Khalif Wyatt!!

I don't think the next team will have Blake Griffin (or Willie Wilson for that matter)
All I remember from that game is Blake Griffin hitting his head on the backboard, us not being able to hit wide open shots all game and the long sleeve undershirt.

He looks like a terrible teammate, what a baby.

Should change the pronounciation of his last name... the 'e' should no longer be silent.

But seriously, what a whiny little biatch...

All I remember from that game is Blake Griffin hitting his head on the backboard, us not being able to hit wide open shots all game and the long sleeve undershirt.

... yeah - was the only mistake he made...

Remember thinking, "jeezus, this guy flies through the air like he's dunking from a blackhawk helicopter..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom