Prim. Position:
Ath
Sec. Position:
40 Yard Dash
5-10-5 Shuttle
Bench Press
Squat
Vertical

I read somewhere that we'd given up recruiting GA to focus on Illinois :rolleyes:

Alright I'm confused, which easlily happens at my age but is he a JUCO or an unsigned class of 2013?

I read somewhere that we'd given up recruiting GA to focus on Illinois :rolleyes:
Isn't he from Alabama though? I think it's Glenwood School Phenix City, Alabama

Alright I'm confused, which easlily happens at my age but is he a JUCO or an unsigned class of 2013?
I'm totally confused, too. All i see is high school stuff. Nothing about JUCO.

I am not an expert at viewing tape, but either the competition was very bad, or we may have found a sleeper...

Agreed kid looks good. Like how he stays on his assignment. Looks to be disciplined. I assume he's not 17 anymore. Is he 2 to play 2?

I'm totally confused, too. All i see is high school stuff. Nothing about JUCO.
apparently out of high school, four year honor roll student with 4.43 speed, no offers otherwise, what gives?

well this explains it!

@CuseNtionFOX
Correction: Alryk Perry is not a JUCO prospect. He's a high school 2013 linebacker that was unsigned. Sorry for the confusion

The kid himself says he runs a 4.5. Take it FWIW.

Sheds blockers well, good speed, scrapes along the line well and doesn't seem to get caught in the wash. Looks to be a sure tackler with a good nose for the ball.

If I remember correctly, this is about the same time in the recruiting process that Marrone offered Bromley and he accepted. I am hoping that this young man turns out to be the same type of player.

I think Bromley will be 1-3rd round pick in the draft depending on how he does his senior year. Heck of a player and seems to be an all class type of kid.

If I remember correctly, this is about the same time in the recruiting process that Marrone offered Bromley and he accepted. I am hoping that this young man turns out to be the same type of player.

I think Bromley will be 1-3rd round pick in the draft depending on how he does his senior year. Heck of a player and seems to be an all class type of kid.
The empire challenge where Bromley was discovered is usually played at the end of June. Crazy how a potential NFL player almost ended up without a scholarship somewhere.

@CuseNtionFOX
2013 JUCO LB Alryk Perry has committed to Syracuse

i'm not expert, but this kid looks like he could be a player. he should translate to an OLB at college level. either that or use a red shirt year and bulk him up as you as a 3rd down speed rusher off the edge? either way he is the same size of Marquis Spruill right now. definitely a prospect who seems to have some potential with a year or 2 of coaching up. still don't see how he didn't even have any interest with that speed and production?

Does the kid have any highly regarded teammates entering their senior year?

Does the kid have any highly regarded teammates entering their senior year?

i like where your going, but i don't think that approach would work in the state of Alabama.

Looks like a MLB prospect who could maybe grow into a defensive end. Lets hope he's 6-1

To my eyes he doesn't have the speed to play OLB

Staff is clearly working the waiver wire at he lb de positions though. Big needs at those spots

Isn't he from Alabama though? I think it's Glenwood School Phenix City, Alabama
Know the area, it is def the backwoods not to far from Auburn. I actually went to the OT game back in the early 00's and stayed in Columbus. It is like Hale who lived in Ga but went to school in TN. Columbus is right on the border of Al/GA on the Ga side spilling over into Al. Been in and out of that part of the South quite a bit. He is about 45 mins to an hour from the Auburn campus.

Does this kid have any D-1 offers? I can't find any, but if we have a spare scholarship and Perry has potential I have no problem with adding him. This program needs all the depth we can have and this kid looks like an obvious RS candidate and we will see what we got in 2014.