Am I important or did others receive this call also? | Syracusefan.com

Am I important or did others receive this call also?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
I got a call earlier this week from someone in the SU athletics department stating that they have been assigned as my own "personal" ticket account representative. He asked a number of questions about ticket purchasing history, Dome experience etc and told me if I ever had any questions related to donations, season tickets, individual tickets, likes, don't likes, etc to give him a call personally. We talked about 5 minutes.

I thought it was pretty cool.

I got a call earlier this week from someone in the SU athletics department stating that they have been assigned as my own "personal" ticket account representative. He asked a number of questions about ticket purchasing history, Dome experience etc and told me if I ever had any questions related to donations, season tickets, individual tickets, likes, don't likes, etc to give him a call personally. We talked about 5 minutes.

So...you fell for it. You thought that was a real call...

Just admins and payside people.

Love the Jerky Boys. Glad they are back posing as SUAD people. Looking forward to my call from Frank Rizzo.

I got that call too. The guy said his name was Frank Rizzo and that if I had any problems with my Dome experience, that he was going to come over and break my jaw. Then he called me Sizzlechest and asked to speak to Brett Weir.

Love the Jerky Boys. Glad they are back posing as SUAD people. Looking forward to my call from Frank Rizzo.

Whoa. Jinx. Great minds, huh?

I got that call too. The guy said his name was Frank Rizzo and that if I had any problems with my Dome experience, that he was going to come over and break my jaw. Then he called me Sizzlechest and asked to speak to Brett Weir.

He wasn't asking about 400 sq ft of ceramic tile? Half of them are busted. Brownish color... Sandalwood, whatever the F#ck you guys call it.

when training new sales guys, we usually start them out on the bullspit accounts. the ones where we dont care if the newbie screws up the conversation and we lose the relationship.

id bet you were the 1st call.

Oh Lord

when training new sales guys, we usually start them out on the bullspit accounts. the ones where we dont care if the newbie screws up the conversation and we lose the relationship.

id bet you were the 1st call.

Oh Lord

you're just mad you don't have your own personal rep. must be just us high rollers have one.

Do you really need to ask that question?

Ask your assistant how confident they feel in their premium pricing structure. And if he says we feel it works, then I think you should thank him for all the room you have around you during games. It makes for a more comfortable environment.

you're just mad you don't have your own personal rep. must be just us high rollers have one.
its true i dont have a rep, but its because of a conflict of interests.

im on the committee to add more Giants Stadium games.

and things are looking up!!!

Oh Lord

I also got a call more than a week ago. I agree, it was pretty cool. Must be only the important people get these calls.

He asked me if I was happy with my long distance provider.

I got the call and intro as well. Began by mentioning there were 2 available seats next to mine. Told him I had problem putting asses in what I have. Clearly only calling high rollers. No other explanation.

Also got the call. Got a nice gift certificate to Dino's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually visited by TGD in a limo. Said I was too important for a phone call. Get ready for the OPP IPF gents!

Weird that people are just getting calls now. They assigned me a rep several months ago. Every season-ticket holder gets one, so it has nothing to do with being a "high roller." Individual reps for STH is a fairly standard practice for teams. S.U. is just a little late implementing the program.

The high roller comment was tongue in cheek. I'm sure it has taken awhile and will take awhile longer even though we only have probably less then 10k season ticket holders. That's a lot of calls.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I once got a musical bottle opener in the mail from SU. I figured that's what high rollers get.

He asked me if I was happy with my long distance provider.

I hope you responded "Can you hear me now?"

9k=