Am I the only one emotional over here | Syracusefan.com

Am I the only one emotional over here

Truly great man, just needed more bounces to go his way and needed to say f it and just be more aggressive a half dozen times and he would probably still be our coach. Another program is going to be extremely luck to get him as a coach and mentor.

Very emotional.

Was fortunate to be able to read the letter he wrote to the players parents before the game.

Love that guy, wish like heck that it worked out.

Crying like a baby watching the end of the game on my tablet in the Charlotte airport coming home from Atlantis.

Coach Shafe was an exemplary representative of the Syracuse community and we are poorer to no longer have him as one of our own.

Happy Coach Shafer won that game and had a nice final moment? Very much. Good guy.

Happy we beat BC? Yes

Excited about our future with an offensive mind running the show? Yes

But not emotional. The only thing I'm sad about is that our season is over. They come and go so quickly, especially when we don't make a bowl game.

I completely agree. I am so glad that Coach Shafer will leave on a high note. I wish him well in his future endeavors. I am certain he will land on his feet.

It was definitely a little dusty. I want nothing but long term program stability, and I really wanted Shafer to bring us that. Sadly, it didn't work out, but I cannot overstate how much I appreciate his passion and devotion to this program while he was here. Many thanks, Shafe and I will follow wherever you end up next with a little more attention.

So happy for him and us that he got that final win.

I have been for making a change, but I wish Coach nothing but the best, I think we have all been fired at one point, and its a horrible feeling. I am very happy to see him go off with a win, and hope that he gets a job very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom