Am I wrong | Syracusefan.com

Am I wrong

mark79

All Conference
or is Greg Anthony 10 times better than these other two clowns. And gosh... Charles Barkley is just plain embarrassing.

or is Greg Anthony 10 times better than these other two clowns. And gosh... Charles Barkley is just plain embarrassing.
Not even close. Barkley doesnt respect the college game whatsoever.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Anthony knows his stuff and carries himself like he is trying to do his job professionaly. Kenny and Charles are like two guys goofing off.

Absolutely right, Anthony knows his stuff.

Anthony knows his stuff and carries himself like he is trying to do his job professionaly. Kenny and Charles are like two guys goofing off.

Barkley makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Kenny Smith doesn't speak English very well, so I can't assess if he's just super-stupid, or doing the same schtick as Charles. As I mentioned last night I like him anyway - dude can't speak and he's a commentator. It's hilarious.

Anthony actually has some insight - and he's trying, so he should be making twice what the other clowns make.

I am actually starting to cringe now whenever Barkley starts to talk because I know he is going to say something stupid. Thing is, he doesn't know it's stupid...

Charles didn't respect college period ... even when he was in college

CBS should've kept the Gumbel/Anthony/Davis team together and sent the 2 clowns to Atlanta.

You would think with all the resources that CBS has, that they would be able to find studio analysts who actually know one thing about college basketball

The only thing Barkley and Kenny "the jet" are good for is postgame during the NBA playoffs. Seriously, they are freakin ridiculous after those games. Its hysterical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom