Analogies for this win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Analogies for this win

If memory serves its the one where you have to take the funky looking blue pill for 3 weeks that doesn't make you high and the doctor gives you that serious lifestyle choices speech that translates into (If you are going to screw crack ho's please wear a condom.)

This board is a lot more fun than I remember it being before being "sent to Belize". I dunno, I was told about a cotton swab. Your way sounds more benign, but requires more commitment, where the former is done quickly but requires intense intestinal fortitude. WWJHJD?

Nah, that face seems to better fit the method I was told of. Or visiting the proctologist. Jordoo's method sounds more like having to listen to a MADD presentation.

This board is a lot more fun than I remember it being before being "sent to Belize". I dunno, I was told about a cotton swab. Your way sounds more benign, but requires more commitment, where the former is done quickly but requires intense intestinal fortitude. WWJHJD?

You bring it out! Welcome back. LOL. Actually I only know about Clymidia because my buddy was banging this shall we say "shady lady" who was trying to straiten out her life. Anyways she had it (from before him according to her) and her Doctor made him take some weird blue pill for 3 weeks while we all made fun of him for dating a crack ho. (who BTW was actually a really nice gal that just had a serious issue saying no)

You bring it out! Welcome back. LOL. Actually I only know about Clymidia because my buddy was banging this shall we say "shady lady" who was trying to straiten out her life. Anyways she had it (from before him according to her) and her Doctor made him take some weird blue pill for 3 weeks while we all made fun of him for dating a crack ho. (who BTW was actually a really nice gal that just had a serious issue saying no)

I wonder why I never run into these types lately?

When I first saw the thread title, I misread it as "Apologies for this win".

After much of what I've read, that would seem rather fitting to some.
I did, too! In fact, I was thinking of posting something along that line. Can we have a Freudian slip of the eyes?

I did, too! In fact, I was thinking of posting something along that line. Can we have a Freudian slip of the eyes?

I'm glad to see that once in awhile it isn't only me! :)

I sure hope your "buddy" ;) is doing better.

This win was like rain on your wedding day. It was like the free ride though you've already paid. It was like the good advice that you just didn't take.

Or like having one hand in your pocket...and the other one giving an obscene gesture.

CaptainJ said:
Or like having one hand in your pocket...and the other one giving an obscene gesture.

It was like meeting the man of my dreams. Then meeting his beautiful wife.

Uhh I mean woman of my dreams! I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I have many gay friends. My father's gay!

It's like being boss at skee ball, or mini hoops to pile up a bunch of tickets you can cash in for prizes. Then you get to the counter, and all you have enough for is either the paratrooper with the little plastic parachute that never works, or an eraser, or a cheap little spinning top. Denied the giant teddy bear or remote control race car yet again.

It was like meeting the man of my dreams. Then meeting his beautiful wife.

Uhh I mean woman of my dreams! I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I have many gay friends. My father's gay!

Yopu've reminded me of the extended version of one of my favorite scenes in cinema. I think this would live up to Borat's standards.

It's like somebody mugs you and rifles your wallet but they forgot to take the credit card.

Its like you and your two brothers going out to the desert in your jeep to a atomic bomb testing ground, and drinking all your water, realizing your vehicles starter went out again for the 8th time this week and you had 7 days to fix it. So you all decide to walk hoping to make it before the atomic bomb meltsdown. Then you get attacked by a pack of four exotic snakes who also happen to shoot acid venum with precision roughly 9 out of 18 times from 30-35 feet out, lucky they don't cripple you even though they force you to guess the wrong direction to walk back into town. So the three of you get a idea of brillance and climb the tallest Roc foundation you can find which is alot of roc's in one even though they are also surrounded with 2-3 swarms of flies, each rak is heading in the right direction as they contain a 1000 bill, and a sign working emergency phone 10 rak's up. So what do you do? You climb down. And 5 helicopters one every 45 seconds that would have saw you and rescued you over that 3 minute span fly by.

Only then you are spotted by five national guard hitchhikers riding a zebra who just happened to notice you running full speed agressively across the desert. But their zebra can only carry 5 not 7 of you. So they attempt to phone for help with their cell realizing their phone has no service, and you will have to walk it, good news is their phone can play the final countdown within a 8 feet radius. So they put a whistle in the zebras mouth and he was trained to blow it and entertains you while you all sing the final countdown while walking home, hoping to make it to safety before the meltdown. Their zebra also knows the right way to town, so you think its in your best interest to depend on its knowledge. But then you stop and decides to play hot potato with one of the national guard guys grenade, you rolls around on the floor with it pin out nearly turning it over, and throw it 10 feet away from your brother on accident as it goes off, luckily nobody was hurt and you still have a chance to escape this mess.

But then you are all spotted by a national guard helicopoter who happened to spot a flash off the visor you broke off your car door and put in your pocket in order to check your hair, you grab onto the ladder he dropped as he fly's by. In the end you get a emotional interview and nobody can tell if its sweat or tears going down your cheek because you have a huge smile, and your 2 brothers get grounded by dad.

Shorter version: While driving through a nuclear testing site, your car breaks down. You watch the bomb fall and make plans for your conversation with your maker. The bomb turns out out to be a dud and just goes "clank" when it hits the ground. Your conversation will have to wait for another day.

Shorter version: While driving through a nuclear testing site, your car breaks down. You watch the bomb fall and make plans for your conversation with your maker. The bomb turns out out to be a dud and just goes "clank" when it hits the ground. Your conversation will have to wait for another day.

I'm glad somebody could translate that. I think he must have left out a significant part of the story that involved peyote!

When I first saw the thread title, I misread it as "Apologies for this win".

After much of what I've read, that would seem rather fitting to some.
I didn't realize it wasn't apologies until this post.

Like biting into a doughnut and crunching down on a machine screw shattering multiple teeth. You sue dunkin donuts for millions but lose the case because the jury doesn't like you since, and let's be realistic here, you're a fat slob.

However, your attorney is actually "recently left acting to become a lawyer" Jennifer Lawrence and she is a chubby chaser who wants to add "sugar momma" to her ever growing resume`.

It reminds me of high school chemistry.

I never studied.
Pulled all kinds of pranks.
Then figured it out during the exams and got a top grade.
Everyone hated me, it wasn't pretty, but it worked out in the end.
And I never blew anything up (sadly).

Getting your big break in the entertainment business, but it's as a fluffer on a p or n set.

Hey what else is CuseTroop going to do with that pretty little mouth of his and soft, supple hands?

What do you guys have? I say it was like bringing home the 3 from the bar as you sport thick beer goggles. Deep down the end result is positive, but you'll not be bragging about it to your friends and you'll likely try to forget about it the next day.
but you didn't have to marry her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom