Analogies for this win | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Analogies for this win

upload_2015-2-4_16-9-30.jpeg

FWIW, my daughter asked me what erectile dysfunction was last night as we were watching the commercials during the game.

This reminds me of the time when we were playing a home game and I was in the student section. A kid was wearing the shirt "gtown came to the dome and they were shocked", with the shocker (hand gesture) held up right on the back of the shirt.

Mid-game, an older gentleman walks down and asks him what the shocker means. The look on the kid's face was incredible. One of the better moments of my life.

This reminds me of the time when we were playing a home game and I was in the student section. A kid was wearing the shirt "gtown came to the dome and they were shocked", with the shocker (hand gesture) held up right on the back of the shirt.

Mid-game, an older gentleman walks down and asks him what the shocker means. The look on the kid's face was incredible. One of the better moments of my life.

Im curious if you remember how the kid handled the situation!

I didn't realize it wasn't apologies until this post.

Right on brother! See mods, I am of some use! It's good to know I'm not alone. I am tempted to break into singing the Michael Jackson s"You Are Not Alone".

Good seeing you on here. It's usually just SeattleCuse and myself manning the night crew. I miss your late night posting antics back when you were Chuck Norris.

On our ride home from the Dome, my father described the game as follows,

"That was like squeezing out a "tweener" in a crowded elevator...sure, it stinks & everybody hates you, but at least you didn't crap yourself."

FWIW, my daughter asked me what erectile dysfunction was last night as we were watching the commercials during the game.

They need to get some better looking broads in those commercials. All I think when I see them is "Maybe it is you honey, maybe you just don't do it for him anymore."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom