Anchorman 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anchorman 2

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
What did ya think?

Not funny, but hilarious. Funniest movie ive seen in a long time and im meticulous with everything.

Really stupid, but really really funny. Enjoyed the light satirical stuff as well.

The fight scene was pretty epic and I have been dying to discuss it.

I was very disappointed with the lack of Scotch references.

The fight scene was pretty epic and I have been dying to discuss it.

I was very disappointed with the lack of Scotch references.

I loved it up until the fight scene. I'm not sure why, because I loved the first one, but this one felt overdone to me - like they were trying to hard. So 8/10 up to the fight scene, 2/10 from then on.

I didn't enjoy Carell that much in this one - at all. Any issues I have pre-fight scene involved him.

I really liked it, and the fight scene, although I got distracted by trying to identify all the cameos. However I thought the whole thing with the blindness and the shark was a bit random and slowed things down.

I loved it up until the fight scene. I'm not sure why, because I loved the first one, but this one felt overdone to me - like they were trying to hard. So 8/10 up to the fight scene, 2/10 from then on.

I didn't enjoy Carell that much in this one - at all. Any issues I have pre-fight scene involved him.
I will not pay to see a movie Steve Carell is in. Not funny, at least to me.

What did ya think?

I liked it. If you liked the first one, you will enjoy the second. Not a lot of new ground and at times it got a little slow but it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours on a weekend.

Fight scene cameos include John C Reilly, Liam Neeson, Marion Cotillard, Kirsten Dunst, Vince Vaughn, Sacha Baron Cohen, Will Smith, Tina Key, Amy Poehler, Jim Carrey and a few others. They were coming fast and furious...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom