Any Spring Game Observations? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any Spring Game Observations?

It amazes me how rude people are. The other post was so bad it was deleted.
It was intended to be light hearted humor. The SNL reference was intended to be a clue to that.
It’s easy to be a jerk on a message board. I’ve done it myself and was very embarrassed afterwards.
I assume since my response was deleted that I am the proposed jerk in question, but do want to clarify that there was no intent to be a jerk, and I'm not embarrassed by my effort to bring humor to the conversation.

It was intended to be light hearted humor. The SNL reference was intended to be a clue to that.

I assume since my response was deleted that I am the proposed jerk in question, but do want to clarify that there was no intent to be a jerk, and I'm not embarrassed by my effort to bring humor to the conversation.
My response was in no way targeted at you; it was merely self-reflection on my part. My apologies if I offended you.

My response was in no way targeted at you; it was merely self-reflection on my part. My apologies if I offended you.

Get a room!

I get that. It's harder to sift through a ton of pages of things posted during the game than it is to have a thread of post game conclusions. This thread makes sense, just like the the two in season threads of comments during the game and then a post game one.

Most of us prefer one Post-Game thread where everyone can share their thoughts and opinions. Usually we get 100-150 posts right after a game.

The OP wants to see 150 separate threads started after each game, each with 1 post.

Most of us prefer one Post-Game thread where everyone can share their thoughts and opinions. Usually we get 100-150 posts right after a game.

The OP wants to see 150 separate threads started after each game, each with 1 post.

That’s a bit ridiculous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom