Andy Katz Video. Thoughts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz Video. Thoughts

I think we crank it up to 11 . As in being an 11 seed

Ok lil Joe...so we ‘arent that good’...all bubble teams have major warts...just shut up already.

Ok lil Joe...so we ‘arent that good’...all bubble teams have major warts...just shut up already.
Joe should know about warts he has a huge one attached to his neck.

Yeah, this thread is about where I’d thought it’d be: rampant speculation, mixed w/ hopeful conjecture, and a spice of wishful thinking.
To paraphrase every Mob movie ever made: “Nobody knows nuthin’”!
For the record, I’m in the “I think we’re out” camp on this one, but man, wouldn’t it be great watching everyone freak out...again, cause the Cuse “didn’t DESERVE a bid”?
Cue Doug Gotdweeb and his crying towel.:cool:

Why the hell wouldn’t Lunardi use this spreadsheet and make himself look good?
He has us out in 2016 and every year has a special where he releases his final bracket. He always way off.

There is no chance ESPN has the bracket and their bracketlogist would be way off.

ESPN didn't "have" the bracket. A few employees happened to be able to briefly see a list of teams that were in. Not that it matters two years later

ND's loses to Ball State and Indiana with Colson sure are impressive.
Ball State at home, too. Good night, ND, you ain’t gettin in. If ND, Louisville or ASU get in over us, I’ll be pretty infuriated. I could live with Okie State even though their NCSOS and RPI is garbage. They at least beat some good teams and play in a great conference, unlike ASU and USC. The PAC 12 shouldn’t get more than 2-3 teams in.

No. I don't believe that Syracuse was told they were the second team out. If someone was to tell syracuse that they are out, and I don't think they would at this point, they wouldn't tell them in my opinion, you were the second team out. Why would they do that? Who cares? Either you are in or out. Where you fell doesn't matter. And did they tell only us? Or other schools. say the team that was the first team out? Do they know?

Since the A-10 title game is yet to be played where Davidson can still steal a bid, if Syracuse knows they are out already, then they weren't really that close to begin with, no?

How can people say that there is no chance insiders at the university know? Duke ad is on the committee. Is it far fetched he would let wildhack know? I think not.

USC’s best win is against Middle Tennessee? Okay, maybe they shouldn’t be in after all.

ESPN didn't "have" the bracket. A few employees happened to be able to briefly see a list of teams that were in. Not that it matters two years later
You said in the morning the people knew.
If they knew in the morning why wouldn’t they tell Lunardi.
That list doesn’t leak till 30 minutes before and no chance it goes to a competitor which ESPN is.

List of teams in? That just seems so far fetched.

How can people say that there is no chance insiders at the university know? Duke ad is on the committee. Is it far fetched he would let wildhack know? I think not.
Yeah sure.
Cause we know about a deep close relationship between White and Wildhack.

Only people who know are the committee.

That list doesn’t leak till 30 minutes before and no chance it goes to a competitor which ESPN is.

You don't have to believe me, though I did message bees and cto about it at the time. I was just using it as an example that this process ain't ironclad in terms of secrecy.

Yeah sure.
Cause we know about a deep close relationship between White and Wildhack.

Only people who know are the committee.

Is there venom there?
Its not really far fetched. The committee is made up of ad’s and commissioners. They aren’t super humans.
You probably think insider trading doesn’t happen either.

If he is right lay the cards out.
No need to waste people’s time.
When I have info I come out with it.

If Syracuse was told we are out he should just say that and say don’t bother with getting your hopes up.
We are out. If we are out I am okay.

If he is wrong on this it’s a BS move and credibility gone.

That is why just say it or say nothing.
I doubt Jim Boeheim knows our fate right now.
The committee doesn’t leak. As if JB knew what would stop him from going on ESPN and ripping the committee with the info I have posted on USC and show how weak their resume is and we are out.
I have no idea if bees is right. Read my post. I’ll wait. I said nothing about bees’ post. I truly don’t care if you believe me or not. And I won’t disclose my source. Silly to ask.

Drop the attitude.

Exactly. I definitely feel more comfortable that Palm has us in. CBS will be the first to get the info, and if they leak, one would think Palm gets this info first. CBS obviously wants to push him as the true expert bracketologist.

Is there venom there?
Its not really far fetched. You probably think insider trading doesn’t happen either.
No I am just not believing we know.
Which is what Bees started not you.

No I am just not believing we know.
Which is what Bees started not you.

Thats fine. Believe what you want, but to post with such a pretentious attitude that any other opinion is not worthy of discussion is just being a fool.

I have no idea if bees is right. Read my post. I’ll wait. I said nothing about bees’ post. I truly don’t care if you believe me or not. And I won’t disclose my source. Silly to ask.

Drop the attitude.
You didn’t do anything.
Bees made a post that is ridiculous and if he weren’t a moderator would be getting crap for.
It’s hearsay that doesn’t make sense or add up.

If we are the second team out why would this source tell him that.
Again if we knew we were out JB should be all over ESPN/CBS hammering these inferior resumes.

The post could be have been a joke but Bees hasn’t cleaned it up. You got to admit that is wrong. Either go all in or say it was a joke.

Thats fine. Believe what you want, but to post with such a pretentious attitude that any other opinion is not worthy of discussion is just being a fool.
I am more frustrated Bees hasn’t cleaned up the post.

If it was a joke it wasn’t clear. It makes no sense for Syracuse to know it’s fate and other bubble teams like Marquette or Arizona State don’t.

People claim to have sources but won’t name them...what’s the purpose of coming on here and saying anything then? We aren’t talking about state secrets.

You don't have to believe me, though I did message bees and cto about it at the time. I was just using it as an example that this process ain't ironclad in terms of secrecy.
Then how come its never leaked before the selection show before

I am more frustrated Bees hasn’t cleaned up the post.

If it was a joke it wasn’t clear. It makes no sense for Syracuse to know it’s fate and other bubble teams like Marquette or Arizona State don’t.

Cleaned what up? If he has a source that says it, so be it. Accept it or not. It will all be cleaned up in a few hours anyways. Also, do you know what hearsay is? Everything posted on this form is hearsay. This isn’t a court of law.

That being said, i dont necessarily believe the post but i dont find it out of the question that syracuse knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom