Andy Katz Video. Thoughts | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz Video. Thoughts

Then how come its never leaked before the selection show before

Lol it did a few years ago. And leaking to the public at large is different then leaking to high ranking ad officials. If wildhack has a birdie in his ear, he better keep that secret lest he never want to be privileged with such info in the future.

People claim to have sources but won’t name them...what’s the purpose of coming on here and saying anything then? We aren’t talking about state secrets.
I believe people have sources and protect them.
I have some inside the AD.

The problem here is what was said makes no sense and is reckless. Jim Boeheim doesn’t know our fate 99.9% and yet a moderator said a source told him we are the second team out. There can’t be a source that would tell that and if it was a joke it should have been cleaned up by now.

I love when people who are reputable post what they hear on the board. Bees isn't some random poster and neither is the one stating they've heard were the last one in and better root for URI.

It's all good. Take it all with a grain of salt and let's see what happens later today.

I believe people have sources and protect them.
I have some inside the AD.

The problem here is what was said makes no sense and is reckless. Jim Boeheim doesn’t know our fate 99.9% and yet a moderator said a source told him we are the second team out. There can’t be a source that would tell that and if it was a joke it should have been cleaned up by now.
What would be "funny" about us being the second team out? For the record, I will be surprised if we make it. Would be totally out of the blue for me. Having said that, I doubt very much that we were told. The only way I could see it, is if the Duke A.D. told K and K told JB. But K wouldn't have said you were the second team out. He would just say you are out. But I would be very doubtful of that.

Lol it did a few years ago. And leaking to the public at large is different then leaking to high ranking ad officials. If wildhack has a birdie in his ear, he better keep that secret lest he never want to be privileged with such info in the future.
It happened during the selection show and when the ncaa found out heads rolled.

What would be "funny" about us being the second team out? For the record, I will be surprised if we make it. Would be totally out of the blue for me. Having said that, I doubt very much that we were told. The only way I could see it, is if the Duke A.D. told K and K told JB. But K wouldn't have said you were the second team out. He would just say you are out. But I would be very doubtful of that.
This is it too a tee.
I am done.
You nailed it.

It happened during the selection show and when the ncaa found out heads rolled.

Read the rest of my post though. Theres a difference between an ad finding out early and the public at large

I love when people who are reputable post what they hear on the board. Bees isn't some random poster and neither is the one stating they've heard were the last one in and better root for URI.

It's all good. Take it all with a grain of salt and let's see what happens later today.
Bees is great his info is always good I just don't buy this. The ncaa doesn't leak this out.

Sorry but Bees has no bleeping clue what the committee thinks.
They don’t leak chit.
Especially to who is out.

Syracuse making contingency plans in case they don’t make it is one thing. However to claim he was told we are the second team out is not believeable.

If URI wins today and Syracuse is the number one overall seed of the NIT he will be wrong and yet will claim he was right. The committee will release the first 4 out now.
If Syracuse isn’t second or if Davidson wins aren’t third he is wrong.

No chance that hearsay is factual.

LOL

When we are the number 1 overall seed in the NIT your info was wrong.

Do you want to know who we play Tuesday?

Do you want to know who we play Tuesday?
Vermont.
However we are the number one overall seed of the NIT your information was wrong and Davidson knocked us out.

What do you think would be the easiest way to lose sources? Come on, give it a guess.

I get it big guy. I just don’t see the value of it in this case.

rrlbees
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom