Andy Rautins has signed with Panathinaikos | Syracusefan.com

Andy Rautins has signed with Panathinaikos

Maybe he can talk Pitino into quitting as HC and move to Syracuse to replace Boeheim.... ;)

what are thoughts here about his papa LEO coaching here ? has this been bandied about ? a Cuse legacy with HC experience (canadien team). bring leo in next season to coach the bigs and start recruiting. guys got connections in canada and everywhere from minnesota to jamaica mon. let him stock his own pantry ( did you know the canadien word for pantry is pronounced pantry ?) give JB his 2 farewell years and then give him the boot. ( or they would say boouutt) . no wiggle room this time. ZED! it's team rautins 2022.

Last edited:
what are thoughts here about his papa LEO coaching here ? has this been bandied about ? a Cuse legacy with HC experience (canadien team). bring leo in next season to coach the bigs and start recruiting. guys got connections in canada and everywhere from minnesota to jamaica mon. let him stock his own pantry ( did you know the canadien word for pantry is pronounced pantry ?) give JB his 2 farewell years and then give him the boot. ( or they would say boouutt) . no wiggle room this time. ZED! it's team rautins 2022.

I have to admit, that is really out of the box thinking, and honestly, it's not too bad an idea.

I have to admit, that is really out of the box thinking, and honestly, it's not too bad an idea.
I used to follow Leo on twitter but he got a little over the top with his tweets so I did unfollow him. I did like the nice photos he would post of his wife. Not sure how he would do as a coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom