Another big opportunity Saturday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another big opportunity Saturday

Why? If they can get home with three or four that’s always better than blitzing
This rings true. I think that anticipation is the key. If an offense knows what's coming, they can beat it. Same for a defense prepping for a play. Thinking that all we need do is blitz 75% of the time or more to be effective is too simplistic an approach.

Can you say “Diggs”
booker t wwe GIF

There loss to Wake Forest looks pretty identical to ours vs Stanford so I'm not so sure they suck and this is an automatic win like people seem to expect anytime we don't play someone undefeated.

OK but I wouldn't put a wounded NCSU in the same bucket as Clemson or even UNC with Drake Maye. JMO.
I see what you’re saying and I dont want to list every meaningful road game we lost under Dino. I just think this is an important one to handle business with and improve national perception.

I see what you’re saying and I dont want to list every meaningful road game we lost under Dino. I just think this is an important one to handle business with and improve national perception.

Agreed and didn't intend to be last-wordish!

There loss to Wake Forest looks pretty identical to ours vs Stanford so I'm not so sure they suck and this is an automatic win like people seem to expect anytime we don't play someone undefeated.
They 78th in total offense, 72nd total defense nationally, 15th and 13th in the ACC. SU is 14th/61st; 3rd/8th.

They’ve had two games of less than 200 yds Total offense. They almost lost to LaTech and N Ill at home.

They aren’t good. There are reasons to be confident

NCS on the road is going to be very tough
They have lots of talent. More on paper than Cuse.
Yes and in fact probably the 2nd most talented team on paper on the schedule behind Miami. NC State is due to play up to their potential and if they do, we will probably need the best game of the year so far to win.

They 78th in total offense, 72nd total defense nationally, 15th and 13th in the ACC. SU is 14th/61st; 3rd/8th.

They’ve had two games of less than 200 yds Total offense. They almost lost to LaTech and N Ill at home.

They aren’t good. There are reasons to be confident
And yet not good teams beat good ones every weekend.

Their FR QB has been better than McCall and they were ranked preseason. I think this is going to be a tougher game than Pitt who has just been lucky every week.

and yet they should probably be 1-5. or 2-4.

They can wake up next week when they head to Cal.

We better tackle better, they have athletes and the FR QB can throw pretty well.

Teams have thrown on them so lets continue that trend and give Kyle his shots

I didn’t read any post saying this is an automatic win. We’ve been better than them , we should win…… doesn’t always work out the way it supposed to.

And yet not good teams beat good ones every weekend.

Their FR QB has been better than McCall and they were ranked preseason. I think this is going to be a tougher game than Pitt who has just been lucky every week.
Are you saying upsets happen?

Wow, who knew?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom