Another great media question | Syracusefan.com

Another great media question

About on par with the hoops side after a couple good years that the B10 flamed out. Meanwhile B10 Hoops with one national title in the last 30 years and 3 in football ( including one shared in 97).

andrei-shalai-01.jpg

Chris Tucker, Murphy, these people get paid for this crap? If you are a Purdue "journalist", you literally only have to follow all of the Big Ten and then whatever nonconference teams Purdue is playing. How freaking hard is that. And, get the freaking Heisman candidate running back right. If you know two guys on Syracuse they should be Tucker and Shrader. But, you should really know more than that you fat lazy piece of crap. I hope Sean Tucker hears this and takes it personally. Apparently, he has to introduce himself to each and every team we face.

I'm still baffled over the SU reporter today who asked Dino his thoughts on the security of entering the dome for the weekend. The dude is a football coach. When reporters get 10 questions per week to Dino, I hate wasting that opportunity.

I'm still baffled over the SU reporter today who asked Dino his thoughts on the security of entering the dome for the weekend. The dude is a football coach. When reporters get 10 questions per week to Dino, I hate wasting that opportunity.
Yeah what was that? Local amateur hour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom