Class of 2021 - Another One or Two... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 Another One or Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. It's probably Roon and it was posted earlier today, as were the 10 oranges, in this thread.
I wonder if it is significant that Sterlin tweeted this one? And tweeted 5 oranges? If you consider McDonald a TE, there are currently 4 known commits on the offensive side...

Yes. I knew Roon was speculated, just not confirmed. That's why I'm still putting it in the "I don't know" column

I wonder if it is significant that Sterlin tweeted this one? And tweeted 5 oranges? If you consider McDonald a TE, there are currently 4 known commits on the offensive side...
Hmm...

Morris, Hough, McDonald and Long so far on offense. Looks like a fifth offensive commit - which would make 3 for today if Roon (and Mathew) are the 2 LB's.
Dino has 10 oranges. We know about 9. It wouldn't be Roon and another. It would be one or the other ...unless Dino decides to send out a tweet with 11 oranges

Dino usually lags ... after it's a done deal. So I'm going by Gilbert ... five oranges isn't an accident.
No, surely not an accident. It is a nice basket. Can't have a nice basket with four oranges.

Dino usually lags ... after it's a done deal. So I'm going by Gilbert ... five oranges isn't an accident.
So you're saying that Gilbert's 5 oranges are a more recent update than Dino's 10 oranges ...

Get your head on, boys. The math around here is about to get real wonky

G4Fbv0dS9RvJS.gif

Well hell is this another one? Or just Reynolds catching up on the potential news of Roon jumping in.

I am so damn confused!

What does fishon mean in Monroe’s tweet? Is he just fishing for more recruits? Or is that a regional clue? Or something specific to an individual recruit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom