Class of 2021 - Another One or Two... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 Another One or Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is amazing, we're arguing about oranges.
42kd5u.jpg

Definitely a new get...Bears dad seemed to indicate Harden was close I believe a few days ago.

I imagine they get commitments and the members of the staff hint about them at different times. Timing of when the prospects make their commitments public varies also.

What does fishon mean in Monroe’s tweet? Is he just fishing for more recruits? Or is that a regional clue? Or something specific to an individual recruit?

I’d guess it just means they’ve hooked one

Last edited:
It was speculated we had three commitments so I’m guessing this is the third and we hit the trifecta.

I’m having trouble counting these oranges (could be the combo of sunlight and alcohol). Someone ask Dino if he can do a slash across every 4 to represent the 5th.

Use your left index finger and close your right eye

Vinson Reynolds and Jack Potenza both had 4 oranges in their tweets. Vinson is the SU DL coach. Jack assists him. If you count Derek as a TE, (I think the staff is for now), we have 3 DL commits to date.
One of the coaches called this a really big commit.

Given all this, I think it is safe to assume commit 11 is a DT. Harden seems the most likely guy.

Vinson Reynolds and Jack Potenza both had 4 oranges in their tweets. Vinson is the SU DL coach. Jack assists him. If you count Derek as a TE, (I think the staff is for now), we have 3 DL commits to date.
One of the coaches called this a really big commit.

Given all this, I think it is safe to assume commit 11 is a DT. Harden seems the most likely guy.
The only bigger news (assuming it’s a DL as you deduced) would be Rooks.

Man I hope you are right, and we not only have 11 commits but #11 happens to be as awesome a player as he is

What does fishon mean in Monroe’s tweet? Is he just fishing for more recruits? Or is that a regional clue? Or something specific to an individual recruit?
Fish on is when you've hooked on.

Yeah 6’5ish, 280. Definitely has OT size out the gate.

Watch his tape. He also seems to be calling out a lot of the blocking assignments which is something I don’t often see on these tapes

I've been working outside all afternoon to give you guys a chance to spill the beans and tell me who this dude is ...and still nuthin?

I don't even know how many mystery recruits we're talking about. Declassify this information!

Area 51 and now this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors