Another year another bs fumble costing us against pitt | Syracusefan.com

Another year another bs fumble costing us against pitt

I mean it's not the worst call ever in a vacuum but ya, on the heels of them getting every home cooking call imaginable in their lame pro stadium last year, that is a tough one.
Also has anyone ever seen that Dbag PK make a kick in a non SU game? I have not.

We sucked tonight. Got our doors blown out. This was a bad call. But don't pretend we got screwed out of a win we didn't have.
Sooo Dino can’t be mad at the terrible refs because we “got our doors blown out” odd take

We sucked tonight. Got our doors blown out. This was a bad call. But don't pretend we got screwed out of a win we didn't have.

Exactly what I'm trying to say. Thank you, Bunch of whiners on here

That’s not what I said. We lost because our o-line is High School level. However, there is no reason on earth why those officials should have jobs.

Your focus was "nuking" the refs. Don't misquote yourself.

He was
Nothing about it was obvious which is why you stick with the call of the drunken mentally challenged foot locker contest winner with the whistle near the play
The runner was not prepared to be hit from behind and thus the ball was loose on contact or else there would have been a struggle for the ball, which there was not.

How does " 'nuking' the refs" = saying that "we got screwed out a win"

Goodness. Tell your tutor to read the thread to help.

His post was "Dino should nuke the refs." as the 100% focus of a thread that was a different subject.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom