Another year another bs fumble costing us against pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another year another bs fumble costing us against pitt

Goodness. Tell your tutor to read the thread to help.

His post was "Dino should nuke the refs." as the 100% focus of a thread that was a different subject.

Nah, I'm reading and quoting. You're putting words in people's mouths.

Sure.

This wasn't the 76-61 game.

If you are more upset with the overturn versus how we came out and got down 24-6, not sure what to say.

This was a bad performance from Syracuse.
What would you say if we got the ball and scored a TD and a 2 point conversion for the win?

Get outta here. I didn’t say that’s why we lost. We didn’t execute. That doesn’t excuse the disaster that was the officiating tonight. These are not mutually exclusive.

Pretty simple. Not sure why the Strawmen are unable to comprehend this.

Sure.

This wasn't the 76-61 game.

If you are more upset with the overturn versus how we came out and got down 24-6, not sure what to say.

This was a bad performance from Syracuse.
Guys making mistakes when people are flying around getting pounded is more forgivable than replay officials taking their time to see something they couldn't possibly see

Get outta here. I didn’t say that’s why we lost. We didn’t execute. That doesn’t excuse the disaster that was the officiating tonight. These are not mutually exclusive.

Look at this thread. And what you said. Then apologize.

Guys making mistakes when people are flying around getting pounded is more forgivable than replay officials taking their time to see something they couldn't possibly see

Where does allowing 24+ sacks in three games or 6 in the first half weigh in?

Syracuse was outplayed for soooo much of the game and we want to blame other things for it.

Look at this thread. And what you said. Then apologize.
Nope title of the thread says “costing us”. I can assume it cost us an opportunity to try for the win. Doesn’t guarantee anything. However it doesn’t excuse them overturning a call with no clear angle. My reading comprehension is fine.

Where does allowing 24+ sacks in three games or 6 in the first half weigh in?

Syracuse was outplayed for soooo much of the game and we want to blame other things for it.
Give me a break. Like I/we haven't talked about the line. Insufferable

Learn to read, sir. I am focused on this thread:

"Dino has to nuke the officials tonight. I’ll help pay the fine."

We are overlooking how much we lost this game at home.

Lots of things cost us. Great contribution, football dude.

cool Brah but the one almost fumble call wasn’t what cost us.

tommy not moving the ball on the other hand...

Learn to read, sir. I am focused on this thread:

"Dino has to nuke the officials tonight. I’ll help pay the fine."

We are overlooking how much we lost this game at home.

ding ding ding ding

I know, right?

So, we can discuss and critique the players, coaches, etc., but the zebra police are offended when the refs are called out for not doing their jobs properly. Makes perfect sense!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom